FIFA 14 PS4
FIFA 14 will feel alive with players who think, move, and behave like world-class footballers, and dynamic stadiums that come to life. Players have four times the decision making ability and feel alive with human-like reactions, anticipation, and instincts. With 10 times more animation depth and detail than previous consoles, FIFA 14 delivers the dynamic movements and biomechanics of the world's best footballers. Players are agile and athletic as they plant, pivot and cut, and explode out of each step. The increased fidelity has a game-changing effect on game play.
Click Images To Enlarge
- EA Sports Ignite: Ignite blends new technology with the best rendering, run-time physics, animation, intelligence, locomotion, and online systems from across EA into one powerful, new engine. Athletes possess human-like intelligence for advanced decision-making, players have true athletic motion, and living worlds make the game experience as rich and dynamic as real-world stadiums.
- Pro Instincts: Players will make intelligent decisions with human-like reaction times, moving instinctively around the pitch like world class footballers. Players will anticipate moves to seal off opponents and intercept passes, skip over tackles and out-stretched legs to avoid collisions, and slow opponents by hooking or holding an arm.
- Precision Movement: With 10 times more animation depth and detail, EA Sports Ignite delivers the dynamic movements and biomechanics of the world's best footballers. Every step counts as players now plant, pivot and cut, change direction and shift their momentum with the agility and explosiveness of elite athletes. Player acceleration and deceleration is more realistic with a game-changing effect on game play. Players feel more grounded, agile and explosive, and manage their momentum with distinct foot plants and push-offs.
- Elite Technique: FIFA 14 delivers hundreds of never-before-seen new skills and behaviors. Players have an arsenal of new shot types too.
- Living Worlds: Feel the electricity of a living stadium, and experience the majesty of the world's greatest football theatres. From dramatic broadcast-inspired stadium flyovers to emotional pre-match ceremonies, fans will see and feel the match like never before. The world inside the stadium feels alive with stunning 3D crowds and dynamic sidelines that impact the experience.
- Match Flow: Match Flow will revolutionize the FIFA experience, delivering dynamic and continuous game play. Players will interact with side-line characters such as ball boys so they can get the ball back into play as the clock winds down and the pressure mounts. Plus, fans will witness the build-up and player positioning prior to corners or free kicks.
- In-Game Director: Stay connected to the action with 121 different broadcast cameras outside the stadium and inside positioned around the pitch, each following star players and headline makers. Experience stunning new replay angles, compelling storylines, and all the emotion that unfolds within a match...so matches look and feel alive.
- In-Air Play: For the first time ever, multiple players can contest a ball in the air simultaneously. Timing, decision-making and the right touch are crucial as players utilize different types of headers to find the back of the net.
- Pure Shot: Players have the intelligence to adjust their stride and approach angle to find the best position for hitting the back of the net. Well-hit balls feel satisfying and goals are rewarding. As well as quality strikes, players can now shoot while off balance or rushed.
- Real Ball Physics: Strike the ball with more force and finesse. Realistic ball physics now determines the trajectories of balls in game, enabling players to strike the ball with force from distance, drill low rising shots with accuracy, and blast dipping or swerving shots, just like real footballers.
- Protect the Ball: Dominate midfield and dictate the tempo. Fend-off and block defenders from the ball while dribbling at any speed. Protect the ball from opponents to control play through midfield and dictate the pace of the match. Out-muscle opponents for position before receiving the ball, then turn defenders to carve out opportunities.
- FIFA Ultimate Team: Create your own squad of football stars to play your style of football. With the Ultimate customization and chemistry can influence a team's performance so ideal chemistry within a squad enables a team to perform at its best. Each Style has a unique effect on the way a player performs by enhancing different player attributes.
- Co-op Seasons Mode: Play with a friend online against two other online friends anywhere in the world in 2v2 ranked online play, trying to climb up to Division One, win a League Title and achieve greatness together.
- Match Day Online: Match Day has been expanded to Seasons and Co-op seasons, completely connecting fans playing online to the football season for the world's top leagues, with injuries, suspensions, and player form changing throughout the season based on real-world actions
- Skill Games: A practice mode to master the fundamental skills necessary to compete at FIFA 14. Become a better player, faster, no matter what your skill level.
- Career Mode: Search for talent year-round with the new Global Transfer Network that brings the world of professional scouting to life. Develop and refine your own scouting network. Evaluate footballers to uncover the attributes of players who could bolster your squad during the transfer windows. A new hub delivers easy navigation, fewer interruptions and live scouting reports.
- Complete Authenticity: 33 officially licensed leagues, more than 600 clubs and 16,000 players.
- Connected Experiences: Bring your FIFA 14 experiences from PS3 to PS4. Ultimate Team roster, progress, in-game items and in-game currency are all accessible from either console. EA Sports Football Club level and XP and other attributes will also travel to the new consoles.
Click Image To Enlarge
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.