Get ready for a racing game like never before. Developed exclusively for the PlayStation®4 (PS4) by Evolution Studios, the team behind the best-selling MotorStorm franchise, #DRIVECLUB™ is all about you and your friends. It’s about teamwork; it’s about everyone fighting for one another and earning rewards together – and most importantly it’s about sharing in the sheer thrill of every race. Enjoy the excitement of high-speed solo racing, or join a racing club to discover what #DRIVECLUB is all about. Created specifically with the next-generation gamer in mind, #DRIVECLUB permanently connects you and your friends, always allowing you to share your experiences, send and receive challenges, and keep up to speed with your team’s performance.
- Join A Club: Get more by playing within a Club. Gain access to more races, special challenges and events by joining a Club. Join an existing Club or create your own to team up with ~12 drivers and get more in-game currency and earn bonuses. Everything they do helps you, and everything you do helps them achieve more. Unite together and represent your Club with customized team colors and logos for your cars.
- Take on Challenges: Constant and varied challenges keep the game feeling fresh and unique, offering pick-up-and-play gaming experience to suit every player’s lifestyle. Every section of every track offers a new opportunity to face-off with your Clubmates and rivals, so there’s always something to play for. Overdrive, and earn fame for your Club by beating recent times, high speed records or pulling off incredible drifts. Then create custom challenges to take on your friends and rival Clubs for fun, or up the ante by wagering on the outcome.
- Immersive Driving Experience: Every detail of high-speed racing has been painstakingly recreated to give you an authentic and thrilling first person driving experience. Feel every inch of the road beneath your tires, the thunderous roar of the engine and the rush of adrenaline coursing through your veins as your knuckles whiten on the steering-wheel.
- #DRIVECLUB LIVE: There’s always something new to do and big rewards to play for. Take on individual challenges where you can go at it alone and earn prizes for yourself, race in special events with Clubs around the world, or enter weekly tournaments to see who the ultimate driver behind the wheel is.
- The World’s Coolest Cars: Hand-picked for their power and beauty, each car in #DRIVECLUB is a pure pleasure to drive, recreated with an insane level of detail and accuracy both inside and out. Personally customize the cars in your garage to show off your unique look or represent your Club’s colors out on the track. Take care not to get your paint-work scraped and carbon fiber chassis torn in high-speed collisions.
- Stunning Real-World Locations: Inspired by real-world roads from diverse regions across the globe, the racing tracks in #DRIVECLUB present a variety of different challenges for every driver. Practice technical maneuvers on the open, fast-paced freeways of Canada, check your reflexes on the unpredictable UK roadways, or sharpen your high-speed steering skills on the mountain and dust-filled roads in India.
- Stay Connected with the #DRIVECLUB Partner Apps: No matter where you are in the world, you and your friends can stay connected 24/7 with the iOS and Android #DRIVECLUB app. Keep pace with your teammates performance, watch the races live as they happen, set and send challenges, plus check out all of the latest and greatest from the #DRIVECLUB world.
Click Images To Enlarge
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.