Dynasty Warriors Next PS Vita
The Dynasty Warriors Next, the brand new instalment built for the PS VITA, will allow players to use PS VITA’s breakthrough touch pad, rear touch pad and motion sensor for intuitive controls to fight their battles, as well as connect with others and enjoy an epic experience.
- Controls with touch controls, such as multi-touch screen and rear touch panel sensor (6 axis detection).
- Combine explosive action with tactical aspects! Touch or shake to use the new "Speed Musou" and hit your enemies with powerful. Touch the screen to perform a "Direct Break" and capture bases in the blink of an eye. You can also touch the map directly, without interrupting the action, to direct your subordinates with "Straight Commands."
- The impressive visual effects will help you delve deep into the Warriors’ world. Get a taste of life-like duels and experience a plethora of special missions using a variety of touch and sensor controls. Enjoy battles overflowing with tension in truly immersive, cinematic action.
- Communication enhanced by local play and GPS: Connect with other players and use GPS-related positioning to enjoy continuous social interaction. Use PlayStation Vita’s Live Area, the new "Conquest Mode"(supporting WiFi and 3G) and the new 4 player ad-hoc multi-player "Coallition Mode" for a rich multiplayer experience.
- Dynasty Warriors next also sees the return of fan favourite ‘Edit Mode, were players can create and customise their own warriors!
- Enjoy intense battle action with more than 65 playable characters!
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.