Super Pokemon Rumble Nintendo 3DS
Pokémon™ fans will be able to experience for the first time the excitement of an action packed Pokémon adventure in 3D.
The first Pokémon game created exclusively for Nintendo 3DS, Super Pokémon Rumble allows you to battle against waves of opposing wind-up Toy Pokémon, connect with your friends and battle them together. There are more than 600 Toy Pokémon in total to collect.
As you advance through each stage in Super Pokémon Rumble, your Toy Pokémon can face dozens of other Toy Pokémon at once, creating fast and furious real-time battles.
Get ready to also face off against giant Boss Pokémon, whose massive size and strength offer special challenges.
- The first Pokémon game created exclusively for Nintendo 3DS.
- Super Pokémon Rumble allows you to battle against waves of opposing wind-up Toy Pokémon
- Connect with your friends and battle together.
- There are more than 600 Toy Pokémon in all to collect, including those from the recently released Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version games.
- Quickly and easily switch between the various Toy Pokémon you collect throughout the game to help win each battle.
- Face giant Boss Pokémon, whose massive size and strength offer special challenges.
- Certain defeated Toy Pokémon can be befriended and added to your team, and you can also collect special Toy Pokémon, each with their own unique traits.
- Super Pokémon Rumble offers two ways for you to wirelessly connect with your friends. Using a local wireless connection, you can enjoy a cooperative play mode that allows you and your friend to battle through levels together and more easily befriend defeated Toy Pokémon after battles. Using the Nintendo 3DS StreetPass™ feature, you can increase the chances of befriending Mythical and Legendary Pokémon, challenge the Toy Pokémon of players you pass in your daily travels and view other players’ Mii™ characters in the game.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.