Pac-Man Party Nintendo 3DS
It's Time for a 3D Pac-Party!
It’s Pac-man’s Birthday Party and you’re invited! Set in the theme of a birthday party, Pac-man stars in this game packed with more than 50 exciting mini-games, challenges and surprises. With something for everyone in the family, this Party is packed with non-stop action for one and all –from nostalgic gamers, to kids who are new to Pac-man fever!
- The first party game for the Nintendo 3DS – Jump into mini-games and challenges designed for up to 4 players, geared for all ages. Players use their skills and reflexes to compete against one another as they move about several unique virtual game boards.
- New Hardware, New Gameplay – Brand new party games developed specifically for the Nintendo 3DS system’s motion sensor, gyro sensor, 3D Screen, Touch Screen controls and more!
- Features more than 50 exciting mini-games – Play fun filled time-based trials based on themes such as racing, eating, or even rolling a giant ball of spaghetti!
- Story Mode – Help Mr. Cookie save his secret recipe! The Ghosts are out to get you, haunting your every move across Story Mode. Play mini-games and meet characters along the way!
- Mini-Game Mode – A quick fix for those wanting the sudden rush of competition.
- Party Mode – Up to 4 players can compete for Cookies across any of the game boards presented in Story Mode.
- Collection Mode – Review the conditions to unlock cool rewards!
- Added Bonus – Includes the original arcade versions of Pac-Man™, Galaga™ and Dig-Dug™.
Click Image To Enlarge
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.