LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins Nintendo 3DS
Nintendo 3DS, 3DS XL and Nintendo 2DS put the action of LEGO CITY into the palm of your hands. LEGO CITY Undercover: The Chase Begins is a prequel to the Wii U title and stars Chase McCain as a rookie cop on his first exciting adventure in LEGO CITY. Explore a city full of LEGO bustling with wacky characters and learn the ropes of police work with Chase McCain, donning disguises for special skills when solving missions and fighting crime on the city’s streets. You can call up your Scanner from the Touch Screen and move your Nintendo 3DS, utilising the motion sensors, to analyse the LEGO CITY environment for audio or visual clues. On your first job as a cop you encounter the crime kingpin Rex Fury and it’s your mission to put him behind bars!
- For the first time, the fan-favorite LEGO City vehicles and play sets come to life in LEGO City: Undercover. Players assume the identity of Chase McCain, an undercover detective armed with clever disguises. The mission is to put a stop to the fiendish Rex Fury and end his crime wave in LEGO City.
- Experience LEGO City like never before. Players will encounter familiar play sets come to life as they explore the vast city, looking for clues to bring Rex Fury to justice.
- Players can go undercover with a variety of disguises, including a firefighter, a construction worker and even a robber, and use their unique abilities to solve puzzles and access new areas of the city.
- There are more than 100 vehicles for players to collect and use to explore the city, including sports cars, motorcycles and even aircraft.
- LEGO video games are known for their humor and parody, and LEGO City: Undercover delivers this and more with fully voiced characters and ambient crowds, bringing LEGO City to life.
Click Images To Enlarge
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.