Dead or Alive: Dimensions (3DS) Nintendo 3DS
Dead or Alive Dimensions is the latest chapter in the Dead or Alive series of 3D fighting games. It is a strategic fighting game where a range of characters battle in 3D arenas, using a mix of fighting moves. This is the first time that a Dead or Alive fighting game has been available on a portable system, and also first time on a Nintendo platform.
Enjoy the complete storyline of the DOA series, with a new Chronicle Mode that retells the entire saga, with new exclusive parts of the story which solve previously unexplained mysteries.
This is a 3D fighting game, which means that the two opposing characters can move into the background or the foreground with specific commands, hence turn around each other and attack from the sides and from the back; the action does not take place along a flat "2D plane".
The stages where the battles take place can be interacted with. For example you can throw opponents through walls or break into new areas during the fight.
The player can fight CPU or human controlled opponents in a series of matches, depleting the Life gauge of the opponent is the required condition to win each match. The range of characters include beautiful women and zany personalities. New to the Nintendo 3DS game are fully autostereoscopic 3D visuals, enhanced online functionalities, StreetPass functionalities and the possibility of executing combos by selecting them from a list on the Touch Screen.
- First time that a DOA fighting games is on a portable system, and also first time on a Nintendo platform.
- All the characters of the DOA series for the first time playable in one game.
- Play on Nintendo 3DS in autostereoscopic 3D and fully portable.
- New Touch Screen based combo system.
- Experience full 3D environments which can be interacted with during battle.
- Enjoy the complete storyline of the DOA series, with a new Chronicle Mode that retells the entire saga, with new exclusive parts of the story solve previously unexplained mysteries.
- New arena set in the Metroid: Other M world. The player fights in an arena called Gethermal Power Plant that is being bombarded by Ridley and the player can call Samus to help in the fight using the microphone.. She will appear just once in the shape of Morph Ball. (N.B. Samus Aran is not a playable character in this game).This is a tribute to the collaboration between Team Ninja and Nintendo for the development of Metroid: Other M.
- Extensive SpotPass and StreetPass functionalities.
- Challenge other players in with local or online multiplayer battles, or play the Tag mode cooperatively to take down an opponent.
- Includes 1000 figurines of the characters of which the player can take 3D photos.
- Play the game at a 60 frames per second, when the 3D effect is turned off (e.g. via the 3D depth slider) and the game is played in 2D.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.