Mio Moov 416LM Sat Nav inc EU Maps, Free Lifetime Map updates, and Free Traffic Updates.
The Navman Mio 416LM Sat Nav is full of practical features and includes Lifetime Map Updates, so you don't have to worry about new maps or road changes. This useful device will guide you to any new streets and addresses with ease. Just connect the 416LM to your PC and install the MioMore desktop software to check when updates are available. You will receive new maps for the lifetime of your device, up to four times a year.
Mio Moov 416LM features all the technology you need to ensure you arrive at your destination in the most efficient way available. IQ Routes utilises actual historic information, gathered from millions of real drivers to optimise calculated routes. This clever technology gives you the best route at any time of day. LearnMe monitors and learns your driving style to offer you personalised routes to suit your driving preferences, so you see an improvement in routes and your ETA on screen.
Whenever you're driving it's vital to make sure you're in the correct lane to ensure you make the right turn at the best possible time. Lane Guidance will prepare you for the journey ahead by making you aware of what lane you need to be in, plus Junction View offers you realistic 3D views for the correct highway exit. The Sat Nav will also warn you of safety camera locations, giving you instruction for the right lane on motorways, and gives you the street name to turn at via Text-to-Speech. - A.D.
- 4.3" LCD Touchscreen makes the device easier to user than ever
- Free Lifetime Map Updates for the life of the product
- IQ Routes collects real-life information from other drivers and optimises the route
- UK, ROI & EU maps
- 3D junction views and lane guidance - never miss a motorway exit again, all in stunning 3D
- Learn me monitors your driving style to give you personalised routes
- Keyword Search - simply enter any word and it brings up results based upon those in order of their proximity to your current location
- Quickspell Keyboard - reduce errors and increase typing speed
- Spoken Street Names TTS - listen to where to turn and keep your eyes on the road
- Pre-loaded safety camera data keeps you under the speed limit
- Rental maps for a small cost
- Latest Map Guarantee ensures you have the latest map data on your device
- Uses the latest traffic technology for real-time traffic information
- LearnMe Pro monitors and learns your driving style, provides you with personalised routes that suit your preferences
- Processor: CSR A5 664 MHz
- Display size: 4.3"
- Display resolution: 480 x 272
- Navigation Hardware: GPS chipset SiRFstar III built-in, 20 GPS channels
- Battery: Rechargeable integrated Li-ion, 720mAh
- Memory: Internal RAM memory: 64MB, Internal ROM memory: 4GB
- Audio: Built-in, mono
- Size: 125.7 x 77.5 x 14.8mm
- Weight: 136.7g
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Customers who bought this also bought:
Write a review to be in with the chance to win a £100 voucher
Mio M416LM Sat Nav
This is a very good by from IWOOT. I had one previously, which was stolen from my car. Although Sat Navs have moved on, in terms of 'extra facilities' this is a very good all-rounder. Free lifetime maps is a great bonus, which can save a fortune in upgrade costs compared to other units. Set-up is straight forward and relatively fast, with choice of 'Fastest, Shortest or Most Economical' route planning. The other features are too numerous to list individually, but make this a 'Best Buy'.