Veho Pebble Portable Battery Pack Charger for Mobile Devices - 3000mAh
The versatile Veho Pebble Portable Battery Pack Charger is the perfect accessory for ensuring your mobile devices stay full of charge. Compatible with almost any portable device, there's connectors for iPhone, iPod, USB charged devices, Blackberry, Veho Muvi and Kuzo range.
Pebble Mini is packed with 3000Mah - 2 times the standard battery power of the Apple iPhone or smartphone, so you won't have to worry about your devices running out of charge when you're on the move.
Ideal for festivals, on holidays, camping trips or just as an emergency backup for when your device is struggling to keep up with your busy day. It's compact enough to fit in your pocket or bag, similar to a credit card in size, includes 4 adapter tips and comes with a neoprene pouch to carry it all. - A.D.
In the Box:
- VPP-001-M Pebble Mini
- 4 charging tips
- USB charging cable
- Will charge most popular mobile devices including iPhone, iPod,Blackberry, Samsung, Nokia, Sony, Gaming and USB charged devices
- Mini credit card sized portable design with included neoprene carry case. Perfect for handbag or pocket (8.5cm x 6cm x 1cm)
- Auto shut-off mode to protect against short circuit,over-current,over-charging,and over-discharging
- Powerful 3000Mah portable battery charger (up to 1000 iPhone extra standby hours or 90 hrs extra music playback)
- Around 2 full charges of most iPod/Smartphones/Blackberrys
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (3-5 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.