Wesc Rza Street Headphones - Blue/White
Wesc have collaborated with visionary producer, musician, film director and producer, and founder of the Wu-Tang Clan - the RZA, to develop the RZA Street Headphones. These stylish headphones deliver a premium sound experience whether your listening to, playing or creating music. Designed to be ultra comfortable, the RZA Street Headphones feature an adjustable headband and molded ear cushions.
With a music sharing function that enable you to connect headphones, you can enjoy your favourite music with family and friends. RZA Street headphones feature foldable hinges that enable you to fold and store these compact headphones. Stay in control of your music with the 3-touch handsfree unit, which enables you to adjust the volume, answer/end voice calls and record voice memos with compatible devices. - A.D.
- Music Sharing Function
- Adjustable headband and molded ear cushions for high level of comfort
- Foldable hinges for compact portability and storage
- Accessories: fabric zipper pouch, twin plug airline system adaptor
- 3-touch handsfree unit
- Type: 40mm speaker drivers
- Impedance: 32 Ohms * Frequency range: 20 - 20,000Hz
- 1kHz Sensitivity: 106dB at 1kHz 1mW
- Connector plug: 1/8'' (3,5mm) gold-plated stereo
- Detachable cable: 1,1m including 3-touch handsfree unit
- Alternate cable: 1,1m in accent colour
- Weight: 184 gram
- Compliances: CE, WEEE, RoHS
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.