Wesc Rza Premium Headphones - Black
Wesc have collaborated with visionary producer, musician, film director and producer, and founder of the Wu-Tang Clan - the RZA, to develop the RZA Street Headphones. These stylish headphones deliver a premium sound experience whether your listening to, playing or creating music.
Built-in Active Noise Cancellation ensures a superb listening experience regardless of any surrounding noise. Share a visualisation of your music with the LED equalisers on the outside of each earpiece, which move to the sounds of your music. You can also share your music by connecting a pair of headphones, so your friends can share your tunes.
The 3-touch handsfree unit can control music and video playback, so you can adjust the volume, answer and end voice calls and record voice memos with compatible devices. Complete with molded ear cushions, adjustable headband and foldable hinges, the Wesc RZA Headphones are designed to be compact and ready for music on the go. - A.D.
- Active noise cancellation, two position rotation on/off switch
- LED equalizer, two position slide on/off switch
- Music sharing function
- Mute function
- Adjustable headband and molded ear cushions for high level of comfort
- Foldable hinges for compact portability and storage
- 3-touch handsfree unit
- Accessories: hard case, twin plug airline system adaptor, 1/4'' (6,3mm) screw plug, 2 x AAA batteries
- Type: 40mm speaker drivers
- Active Noise Cancellation Performance: NR up to 18dB
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000Hz
- 1kHz sensitivity: 110dB at 1kHz 1mW
- Maximum output power: 34mW
- Connector plug: 1/8'' (3,5mm) gold-plated stereo
- Detachable cable: 1,1m + 0,1m including 3-touch handsfree unit
- Alternate cable: 1,5m, including detachable 1/4'' (6,3mm) screw plug
- Weight: 260g
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.