Turtle Beach Call of Duty®: Black Ops II Ear Force Limited Edition Earbuds
The Turtle Beach Call of Duty®: Black Ops II Ear Force Limited Edition Earbuds put you in control while on the go. Perfect for use with smart phones, tablets, and portable gaming devices, the Call of Duty®: Black Ops II Limited Edition Ear Force Earbuds boast a handy multi-function button to control your devices and an around-the-ear cord for enhanced stability and comfort.
Premium 10 mm drivers provide dynamic audio range and noise-isolating design blocks out ambient noise. Three different ear gel sizes and rugged braided cabling in special Black Ops II colors give you the optimum fit and durability you need while traveling. A gold-plated 4-pole 3.5mm plug makes it compatible with most smartphones and tablets, including many Apple and Android products, as well as popular portable gaming devices like Sony PlayStation® Vita and Nintendo 3DS™.
- Turtle Beach® Call of Duty®: Black Ops II Limited Edition Exclusive: Black Ops II cloth braided cable and color scheme
- High Fidelity Audio - Large 10mm drivers with neodymium magnets for premium audio quality.
- Noise-Isolating Design - Creates a superior fit to block out ambient noise and distractions.
- Cloth-braided Cable - High quality materials provide durability and premium styling.
- In-Line Microphone - Provides crystal-clear communication for hands-free calling or chatting during online game play.
- Enhanced Stability and Comfort - Unique around-the-ear design and braided cabling provides better stability and enhanced comfort.
- Interchangeable Ear Gels - Includes 3 different ear gel sizes for optimum fit and comfort.
- Gold Plated 3.5mm Connector - Easily connects to most mobile devices, tablets and portable game systems.
- In-Line Call Answer - Easily and conveniently answer phone calls with the in-line call answer button.
- 10mm diameter speakers with neodymium magnets
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz, >120dB SPL @ 1kHz
- Connector: 3.5mm, 4-pole
- Cable Length: 4 ft (1.2m)
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.