Sony MDR-EX58V Earphones - Red
Listen to your favourite music while looking stylish, with the high-quality Sony MDR-EX58V Earphones. Lightweight and with an angled earbud structure, the MDR-EX58V earbuds are designed to fit comfortably in your ear and offer a superb listening experience.
High performance 9mm driver units and neodymium magnets deliver deep bass and crystal clear treble sound. The in-line volume control enables you to alter the sound level without having to take your MP3 player or other device out of your pocket. Three sizes of hybrid silicone rubber earbud cushions give you the perfect fit.
In the Box:
- Earbuds - S (2), M (2), L (2)
- Cord Adjuster
- Operating Instructions
- Warranty Card
- Driver Unit: 9 mm, dome type (CCAW)
- Frequency Response: 5 - 23,000 Hz
- Impedance: 16 ohms at 1kHz
- Sensitivity (db): 100 dB/mW
- Power Handling Capacity: 100 mW (IEC)
- Magnet: High-energy Neodymium (400 kJ/m³)
- Plug: Gold-plated L-type stereo mini plug
- Speaker Type: Closed, dynamic
- Cord: 47 1/4 in. (1.2 m), Y-Type cord
- Cord Length (Approx.): 47 1/4 in (1.2 m)
- Weight (Approx.): 0.11 oz. (3 g) without cord
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.