Monster iSport Immersion Noise Isolating Earphones with ControlTalk - Blue
Monster iSport Immersion Earphones are built for athletes. Perfect for cycling, running or workouts, these high-performance headphones will deliver huge sound during sporting activities. The ergonomic design provides a secure and comfortable fit thanks to the revolutionary SportClip design and rotating OmniTip.
Multiple sizes and shapes of pro sound-isolating eartips ensure the earphones fit perfectly in your ear to block out sweat and noise, so you can focus on your sporting activities instead of adjusting your earphones. This tight seal delivers deep, powerful bass to drive you in your sporting endeavours. Answer calls on the ControlTalk Universal on-cable mic without stopping your activity, with this convenient in-line remote you can also pause and play your music.
Designed to meet the standards of top athletes, these earphones are durable, sweatproof and washable. Let your music help you to push the pace and enjoy the rush of audio adrenaline with the iSport Immersion Earphones. - A.D.
In the Box:
- iSport Immersion in-ear headphones
- 4 pairs of multiple-sized SportClips and Eartips
- Protective spring-clasp pouch
- Patented SportClips and sound-isolating eartips provide a secure, customized fit that will not shake out or sweat out
- OmniTip™ swivels for ultimate comfort and better sound
- ControlTalk Universal for on-cable, hands-free smartphone and mp3 player calling and music control
- Washable and easily rinsed clean
- Tough, durable, UV-protected, and sweatproof for your most aggressive workout - indoors or out
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.