Nikon S3000 Digital Camera - Green (12MP, 4x wide Optical Zoom) 2.7 Inch LCD - Refurbished
The stylish Nikon Coolpix S3000 12 megapixel Digital Camera features Nikon's high performance EXPEED Image Processing System. Its slimline body houses a 4x zoom NIKKOR lens, with 27mm wide-angle focal range (35mm format equivalent). Photos are razor sharp thanks to the precision NIKKOR lens, which features four advanced anti-blur technologies that automatically minimise the effects of camera shake, low light or moving subjects.
Scene Auto Selector will select the optimum scene mode for any photographic situation from portraits to landscapes. View photos and make finishing touches such as skin softening on the the Coolpix S3000 2.7" LCD screen
Smart portrait system is packed with modes to help you capture the perfect portraits. A built-in Smile Timer will automatically take the shot when the subject smiles. Blink Proof will alert you to when someone had their eyes closed in the photo. Advanced Face Priority AF with built-in red-eye fix enables you to quickly detect and accurately focus on up to 12 faces in the frame, and will correct eye colour due to flash. With 16 optimized scene modes to choose from, you can find the perfect settings for any photo opportunity.
Please Note: The item may be missing its original packaging, or the original packaging has been opened or is no longer sealed. The product comes complete with a 3 month warranty.
- Slim 4x wide-angle zoom NIKKOR lens with 27mm wide-angle coverage (35mm format equivalent)
- 12.0 effective megapixels for high-resolution images
- Available in a selection of exquisite colors
- High performance Electronic VR image stabilization
- High ISO 3200 capability at any image size up to its maximum of 4000 x 3000 pixels
- Motion Detection for sharp, steady results
- Nikon's original BSS (Best Shot Selector) shoots a maximum of 10 sequential shots and selects the sharpest image
- 6.7cm(2.7-in.), approx. 230k-dot TFT LCD
- Smart Portrait System with Skin Softening
- Subject Tracking
- Scene Auto Selector provides quick, carefree picture-taking in a variety of situations
- Movie shooting at 640 x 480 (30 fps) with sound
- USB charging via Charging AC Adapter EH-68P/EH-68P (AR) or PC
- Effective pixels - 12.0 million
- Image sensor - 1/2.3-in. CCD; total pixels: approx. 12.39 million
- Lens - 4x zoom NIKKOR; 4.9-19.6mm (35mm  format picture angle: 27-108mm); f/3.2-5.9; Digital zoom: up to 4x (35mm  format picture angle: Approx. 432mm)
- Focus range (from lens) - 50cm (1 ft. 8 in.) to infinity (∞), Macro close-up mode: 8 cm (3.2 in.) to infinity (∞)
- Monitor - 6.7cm(2.7-in.), approx. 230k-dot, TFT LCD with anti-reflection coating
- Storage media - Internal memory (approx. 47 MB), SD memory cards
- Image size (pixels) - 4000 x 3000 (12M), 4000 x 3000 (12M), 3264 x 2448 (8M), 2592 x 1944 (5M), 2048 x 1536 (3M), 1024 x 768 (PC:), 640 x 480 (VGA), 3968 x 2232 (16:9)
- Vibration Reduction (VR) - Electronic VR
- ISO sensitivity - ISO 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200, Auto (auto gain ISO 80-1600), Fixed range auto (ISO 80-400, 80-800)
- Interface - Hi-Speed USB
- Power sources - Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL10 (supplied), Charging AC Adapter EH-68P/EH-68P (AR) (supplied), AC Adapter EH-62D (optional), Battery Charger MH-63 (optional)
- Battery life - Approx. 220 shots with EN-EL10 battery
- Dimensions (W x H x D) - Approx. 94.3 x 55.9 x 19.0 mm (3.8 x 2.2 x 0.8 in.) excluding projections
- Weight - Approx. 116 g (4.1 oz.) with battery and SD memory card
- Supplied accessories - Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL10, Charging AC Adapter EH-68P/EH-68P (AR), USB Cable UC-E6, Audio Video Cable EG-CP14, Strap AN-
- CP19, Software Suite CD-ROM
- Optional accessories - AC Adapter EH-62D, Battery Charger MH-63
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
Please remember to add postal time (3-5 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.