Veho MUVI X-Lapse 360 Degree Photography Accessory - Black
The Veho MUVI X-Lapse is the perfect accessory for any film maker who wants to add a unique segment to their movies. This ingenious device enables you to capture a 360° degree sweeping time-lapse image, then when it's edited together it makes an awesome movie effect.
With both male and femal standard 1/4 -20 UNC tripod screw threads for mounting cameras or to a tripod, the MUVI X-Lapse is a versatile device that's perfect for lightweight action cameras which feature a continuous photo mode e.g. MUVI HD, GoPro or standard cameras up to 750g. Integral fold out feet will support and balance the weight for cameras that are slightly top heavy.
The MUVI X-Lapse also includes a holder for iPhone and other Smartphones and with the use of widely available smartphone apps even amateur photographers can capture awesome sweeping time-lapse movies. There's also the option to take super wide angle photos using the Muvi X-Lapse to sweep slowly over a panoramic view while your camera or smartphone captures intermittent shots.
In the Box:
- VCC-100-XL MUVI™ X-Lapse
- iPhone/Smartphone holder
- Create 90° degree (15 minutes), 180° degree (30 minutes), 270° degree (45 minutes), 360° degree (60 minutes) sweeping time-lapse films
- Create 90° degree, 180° degree, 270° degree, 360° degree panoramic pictures
- Mount cameras up to 750 grams on the standard 1/4 -20 UNC male tripod screw thread
- Perfect for the MUVI™ HD or other actions cameras with continuous photo mode
- Standard 1/4 -20 UNC female tripod screw thread for mounting on Veho DuoPod tripod or other tripod systems
- Integral fold out feet to stabilize and support larger cameras
- Ships with iPhone/Smartphone holder to enable panoramic time lapse photography using your smartphone with apps such as Time Lapse Pro or Glimpse Pro
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.