GoPro Hero3 Black Edition
The GoPro Hero3 Black Edition is the most advanced GoPro ever. Developed to be 30% smaller, 25% lighter and 2x more powerful than previous models, this highly versatile camera can be worn, mounted to your gear and taken underwater (up to 60m). With the ability to record 1080p 48fps, 1080p 60fps or 720p 120fps video and 12MP photos at a rate of 30 photos per second, the HERO3: Black Edition is ready to capture high-quality footage.
Weighing just 2.6 ounces, the Hero3 Black Edition is 25% lighter and 30% smaller than previous models. Capture professional, cinema-quality video at 2x resolution, 2x the frame-rate and 2x better low light performance. Get a better look at the action with the slow-motion modes, and professionals will love the cinematic look of their footage.
Photo performance has also been enhanced, with 12MP burst capture at an incredible 30 frames per second. The modes also include still photo, time-lapse and continuous photo mode to shoot continuous 12MP stills at a 3, 5 or 10 photo per second rate and 30 photos at a time.
Hero3's reduced-distortion, 6-element aspherical lens combined with optional ultra-wide, medium and narrow field of views offers users more control over the perspective. There's also an updated waterproof housing for stunning image sharpness both above and below water. Sound quality is also up to scratch as GoPro can capture subtle, natural sounds of your voice, music or capturing the sounds of sport. The Go-Pro's famous wind-noise reduction ensures you hear more of your activity and less wind during any high speed action.
Hero3 features built-in Wi-Fi and includes GoPro's Wi-Fi Remote accessory. The Wi-Fi Remote is usually an added accessory but it's included with the Hero3 Black Edition. It's also waterproof, wearable and can control up to 50 Wi-Fi enabled GoPros at a range of up to 600 feet. The built-in Wi-Fi also means you can control it by iOS smartphones and tablets running the GoPro App. - A.D.
In the Box:
- HERO3: Black Edition Camera
- 197’/ 60m Waterproof Housing*
- Wi-Fi Remote + Key Ring
- Remote Charging Cable
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- QR Buckle
- J-Hook Buckle
- 3-Way Pivot Arm
- 1 Curved Adhesive Mount
- 1 Flat Adhesive Mount
- Assorted Mounts and Hardware
- USB Charging Cable
- Wearable, mountable design
- Immersive, wide angle capture of your favourite activities
- Professional quality HD video and 12MP photos
- Built-in Wi-Fi enables remote control via included Wi-Fi Remote or video preview and remote control on smartphones and tablets running the free GoPro app.
- Rugged housing is waterproof to 197’/60M and captures sharp images above and below water
- Compatible with all GoPro mounts for attaching to gear, body, helmets, vehicles and more
- Compatible with LCD Touch BacPac™ and second generation Battery BacPac™
- Backwards compatible with older generation BacPacs™
- New advanced camera settings: Looping video, Continuous Photo, Manual White Balance control, Protune Mode, allows to shoot photos while recording video and more
- Professional 4K Cinema 15 fps / 2.7K cinema 30 fps / 1440p 48 fps / 1080p 60 fps / 960p 100 fps /720p 120 fps and more video capture
- 12MP photo capture with 30 fps burst
- Wi-Fi Built-in
- Wi-Fi Remote Compatible (included)
- GoPro App Compatible (Free)
- 197’/ 60m Waterproof Housing
- Assorted mounts and hardware included for attaching to helmets, gear and more
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.