Sonos Play:3 Wireless Hi-Fi Speaker System - Black
The Sonos Play:3 is a compact, stylish all-in-one music player with huge sound. Its 3 integrated speakers are powered by 3 digital amps for huge sound in such a compact size. The Play:3 features a bass radiator to produce deep and powerful low notes, 2 mid-range drivers and one tweeter maximise the sound.
Wirelessly stream millions of songs using online music services such as Spotify and Rhapsody, tune in to over 100,00 free Internet radio stations, or play your iTunes library.
Highly versatile, the Play:3 can be set in horizontal or vertical orientation, mounted on a wall or sat on a shelf. An internal sensor will detect whether the speaker is horizontal or vertical and modify the speaker's output to deliver room-filling sound.
Sonos Play:3 can be controlled via the free apps for Android smartphones, tablets, iPhone or iPad. With the free app you can search, browse, play music and control the volume of the Play:3 from the palm of your hand. If you have multiple players you can control the music playing in every room of your house with the Sonos Controllers. It's also possible to turn any PC or Mac into a Sonos Controller. - A.D.
- Huge HiFi sound in a compact design - 3 speakers powered by 3 dedicated digital amplifiers
- Stream your whole music library, music services and radio stations
- Simple to setup music player, control wirelessly
- Versatile design can be put in vertical or horizontal orientation
- Amplifier: 3 Class-D digital amplifiers
- Speakers: 3 driver speaker system - one tweeter, two mid-range drivers and on bass radiator. Each driver is individually powered by a dedicated amplifier
- Stereo pair setting - one serves as the left channel and the other as the right channel
- Operating Systems (for stored files): Windows XP SP3 and higher; Mac OS X v10.6 and higher; NAS (Network Attached Storage) devices supporting CIFS
- Music services supported: Sonos works seamlessly with Amazon Cloud Player, AUPEO!, Deezer, iHeartRadio, JB Hi-Fi NOW, JUKE, Last.fm, MOG, Pandora®, Rdio®, Rhapsody®, SiriusXM™ Internet Radio, Slacker® Radio, Songl, Songza, Spotify®, Stitcher SmartRadio™, TuneIn, Wolfgang’s Vault®, WiMP, and downloads from any service offering DRM-free tracks. (Service availability varies by region.)
- Internet radio supported: Streaming MP3, WMA
- Audio Formats Supported: Support for compressed MP3, iTunes Plus, WMA (including purchased Windows Media downloads), AAC (MPEG4), AAC+, Ogg Vorbis, Audible (format 4), Apple Lossless, Flac (lossless) music files, as well as uncompressed WAV and AIFF files. Native support for 44.1kHz sample rates. Additional support for 48kHz, 32kHz, 24kHz, 22kHz, 16kHz, 11kHz, and 8kHz sample rates. Note: Apple "Fairplay", WMA DRM and WMA Lossless formats not currently supported. Previously purchased Apple "Fairplay" DRM-protected songs may be upgraded.
- Album art supported: JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF
- Playback modes: Crossfade, shuffle, repeat
- Playlists supported: iTunes®, Rhapsody, WinAmp®, Windows Media Player®, and MusicMatch™ (.m3u, .pls, .wpl)
- Ethernet port: Connect the PLAY:3 to a wired home network or allow an Ethernet device to connect through Sonosnet
- Wireless connectivity: SonosNet, a secure AES encrypted, peer-to-peer wireless mesh network
- Power supply: AC 120/240V, 50-60Hz, auto-switchable
- Top-panel lights: Indicate player status and Mute status
- Top-panel buttons: Volume and Mute
- Mount: Standard 1/4"/20 threaded mounting socket
- Multi-language support: Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish and Brazilian Portuguese.
- Package Contents: SONOS PLAY:3, power cord, flat ethernet cable, Quickstart Guide
- Weight: 2.6kg
- Dimensions: 132 x 268 x 160mm
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.