Sonos Connect:Amp Wireless Hifi - Silver
The Sonos Connect:Amp transforms your stereo, home theatre or powered speakers into a music into a music streaming Sonos system. Simply attach Connect:Amp and bring amplifying power to your book-shelf, outdoor, floor-standing or ceiling speakers, without the need for a receiver.
Wirelessly stream millions of different songs from online music services such as Spotify and Rhapsody, tune-in to over 100,000 free Internet Radio Stations, or play your iTunes library in any room. Setup is quick and simple, and it's possible to expand your speaker system into every room in your house. Control the Sonos Connect with the free app for Android smartphone or tablet, iPad or iPhone. - A.D.
- Built-in powerful digital amplifier, powers speakers with 55W per channel
- Class-D amplifier - state of the art, great-sounding amplifier that's small, lightweight and energy efficient
- Radiant cooling - silent operation, all you hear is the music, as the amplifier is kept cool by aluminium casing
- Optimise sound perfomance for each room, with room-specific bass, treble, balance and volume controls
- Subwoofer output with automatic crossover, Connect:AMP adjusts to output to send low frequencies to the subwoofer and high frequencies to the speaker
- Wirelessly stream music from your favourite online music services
- Free control with your smartphone or tablet
- Works with your favourite speakers
- Easy to setup and connect to your router
- Line-in connections: Auto-detecting analog (RCA) line-in connection
- Amplifier: Class-D. Rated output 110W RMS (2x55W continuous average power into 8 ohms, THD+N<0.02%) with both channels driven, 22Hz-20KHZ-AES17 measurement bandwidth.
- Subwoofer out: Auto detecting RCA type, 80Hz crossover
- Music services supported: Sonos works seamlessly with Amazon Cloud Player, AUPEO!, Deezer, iHeartRadio, JB Hi-Fi NOW, JUKE, Last.fm, MOG, Pandora®, Rdio®, Rhapsody®, SiriusXM™ Internet Radio, Slacker® Radio, Songl, Songza, Spotify®, Stitcher SmartRadio™, TuneIn, Wolfgang’s Vault®, WiMP, and downloads from any service offering DRM-free tracks. (Service availability varies by region.)
- Internet radio supported: Streaming MP3, WMA
- Audio Formats Supported: Support for compressed MP3, iTunes Plus, WMA (including purchased Windows Media downloads), AAC (MPEG4), AAC+, Ogg Vorbis, Audible (format 4), Apple Lossless, Flac (lossless) music files, as well as uncompressed WAV and AIFF files. Native support for 44.1kHz sample rates. Additional support for 48kHz, 32kHz, 24kHz, 22kHz, 16kHz, 11kHz, and 8kHz sample rates. Note: Apple "Fairplay", WMA DRM and WMA Lossless formats not currently supported. Previously purchased Apple "Fairplay" DRM-protected songs may be upgraded.
- Album art supported: JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF
- Apple Airplay Music Sources: Connect an Apple AirPlay® music source, such as an Apple AirPort Express® to any Sonos player with line-in. Enjoy songs from your iPhone®, iPad™ or iPod touch® in any or every room of the home.Connect an Apple AirPort Express® to any Sonos player via line-in and stream songs from your iPhone®, iPad™ or iPod touch® all over your home.
- Playback modes: Crossfade, shuffle, repeat
- Playlists supported: iTunes®, Rhapsody, WinAmp®, Windows Media Player®, and MusicMatch™ (.m3u, .pls, .wpl)
- Wireless connectivity: SonosNet, a secure AES encrypted, peer-to-peer wireless mesh network
- Network bridging: 2-port switch (10/100Mbps, auto MDI/MDIX) allows Ethernet devices to connect through SonosNet
- Power supply: AC 120/240, 50-60 Hz, user-switchable
- Front panel buttons: Volume and mute
- Front panel lights: Indicate player status and mute status
- Multi-language support: Sonos System Software supports : Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish and Brazilian Portuguese.
- Package contents: SONOS CONNECT:AMP, power cord, flat Ethernet cable, Quickstart Guide with setup CD (Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista or Windows 7, Windows 8; Mac OS X v10.6 or higher)
- Weight: 2.3kg
- Dimensions: 89 x 185 x 207mm
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.