Pure Elan II Portable Stereo DAB/FM Radio
The Pure Elan II blends modern features such as ReVu to pause and rewind digital radio, with high build quality and a classic design.
This stylish radio has a black satin-touch finish, turned aluminium, anodised aluminium fascia, turned aluminium controls and a chrome handle with rubberised finish. Elan II also sounds the part with its 3" full range speakers, whether you listen to your favourite radio stations or plug in your iPod/MP3 player. It's also compatible with the rechargeable ChargePAK or standard C Cell batteries for use on the go. - A.D.
- Digital and FM radio
- Twin 3" drive units for high-quality stereo sound
- Connect an iPod/MP3 player
- textSCAN to pause and control scrolling text
- Intellitext for on-demand access to stored scrolling text from participating broadcasters
- ReVu lets you pause and rewind digital radio for up to 15 minutes
- Easy to use tone or radio alarm (mains power only)
- Add new features as they become available via USB
- Adjustable bass and treble
- Handy countdown kitchen timer
- Clock with sleep timer
- 50 presets (digital or FM)
- 3.5mm stereo headphone socket
- Radio: Digital and FM. UK products receive DAB/FM; non-UK products receive DAB/DAB+/DMB-Radio/FM.
- Speakers: Two full-range 3" drive units.
- Audio power output: 2.5W RMS per channel; 5W RMS total.
- Input connectors: 12V DC power adapter socket (230V adapter supplied), Mini USB connector for software upgrades, 3.5mm Line in for auxiliary devices.
- Output connectors: 3.5mm headphone socket.
- Mains power supply: 230V AC to 12V (0.8A) DC external power adapter.
- Power consumption: In standby 0.9W; in operation 2.9W on average.
- Battery power supply: Six size C batteries or ChargePAK C6L (available separately).
- Dimensions: 280mm wide x 161mm high x 88mm deep.
- Aerial: Integral telescopic aerial.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.