Philips DS7510/10 Docking Speaker iPod/iPhone
The Philips Docking Speaker is lightweight and portable but it's a heavyweight when it comes to sound performance. Perfect for travel, the dock pumps out powerful sound from your iPhone/iPad, so you can enjoy your favourite music wherever you go.
Built-in wOOx technology is a revolutionary loudspeaker concept that enables you to hear and feel the rich bass. Speaker drivers will work with the wOOx bass radiator, plus the precise tuning between the main driver and tweeter enables smooth transitions from low-mid to high frequencies. Dual suspension and a symmetrical sandwich construction delivers deep, accurate and dynamic bass with no noticeable distortion.
Dynamic Bass Boost will boost your music enjoyment by emphasisng the bass throughout the range of volume settings, with just the touch of a button. Bottom-end bass frequencies would normally be lost at low volume levels. To avoid this loss, the Dynamic Bass Boost system can be activated to boost bass levels even when the volumes at low levels.
Philips DockStudio is a free app that brings loads of cool features to the docking speaker. Listen to your favourite radio stations, enjoy new music with thousands of Internet radio stations worldwide, have a look through your music collection and share music with friends and family with Facebook and Twitter. There's even a clock mode which enables you to set a number of different customised music alarms and up to date weather reports. Download it for free from the App store to discover more. - A.D.
- wOOx technology for rich yet precise bass without distortion
- DBB to preserve low tones for deep bass at any volume level
- Shielding technology to block mobile phone interference
- Elegant, slim and compact design to fit into any briefcase
- Battery or AC power option for music enjoyment anywhere
- Dock any iPod/iPhone, even in its case
- AUX-in for easy connection to almost any electronic device
- Discover, share music and more features via DockStudio app
- iPhone compatibility: iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4
- iPod compatibility: iPod, iPod classic, iPod mini, iPod nano 1st Generation, iPod nano 2nd Generation, iPod nano 3rd Generation, iPod nano 4th Generation, iPod nano 5th Generation, iPod nano 6th generation, iPod touch, iPod touch 2nd Generation, iPod touch 2nd Gen 8/16/32 GB, iPod with colour display, iPod 5th Generation
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.