Thunderbirds - Complete Series Digi-Stack DVD
|Number of Discs:||
32 Action Packed episodes from Gerry Anderson's fantasy adventure series.
The Year is 2065. The location is a secret island base. The Tracy family run International Rescue - a top secret organisation whose ongoing mission is to aid humanity. With the support of five incredible Thunderbirds craft, the London Agent, Lady Penelope Creighton-Ward, her butler, and ex safe cracker, Parker and genius Brains, the Tracy family battle the forces of evil.
Episodes contained in Volumes 1-8:
Trapped In The Sky
Pit Of Peril
The Perils Of Penelope
Terror In New York City
Edge Of Impact
Day Of Disaster
30 Minutes After Noon
End Of The Road
Vault Of Death
The Mighty Atom
City Of Fire
The Man From MI.5
Danger At Ocean Deep
Move And You're Dead
The Duchess Assignment
Brink Of Disaster
Attack Of The Alligators!
The Cham Cham
Path Of Destruction
Alias Mr Hackenbacker
Lord Parker's 'Oliday
Give Or Take A Million.
- Tracy Island FAB Fact File
- Gerry Anderson FAB Fact File
- Machines FAB Fact File
- Characters FAB Fact File
- Printable CD Rom Thunderbird 1 Cross Section
- Printable CD Rom FAB 1 & FAB 2
- Printable CD Rom Thunderbird 2 Cross Section
- Printable CD Rom Tracy Island Illustration
- Thunderbirds: The Characters Featurette
- Thunderbirds: The Machines Featurette
- Thunderbirds: Lady Penelope & Parker Featurette
- Quiz Your Brains With Hidden Bonus
- F.A.B. Fact File
- Making Of Featurette (3 Mins)
- Printable CD Rom Thunderbird 3 Cross Section
- Original Brochure Artwork
- Original Memorabilia Section
- Two Original TV commercials
- Printable CD Rom Thunderbird 4 Cross Section
- Original Thunderbirds Spec Sheets Artwork
- Printable CD Rom Thunderbird 5 Cross Section
- Thunderbirds: The Secrets Featurette
- Printable CD Rom F.A.B. Mansion Cross Section
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.