The Twilight Zone - Season Two DVD
"There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadows, between science and superstition. And it lies between the pit of man’s fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call…The Twilight Zone."
Those were the first words that echoed when The Twilight Zone first aired in 1959. Its episodes featured stories of the bizarre and unexplained, blended with humour and often with an unexpected twist to the tale. Created by the legendary Rod Serling, its eclectic mix of fantasy and sci-fi has helped to define it as one of television’s most original and celebrated series.
Season 2 features some of The Twilight Zone’s most famous episodes including Nick Of Time starring the young William Shatner and Long Distance Call with Bill Mumy (Lost In Space).
Released digitally remastered for the first time in the UK, this 5 disc set contains all 29 episodes from the second season as well as special features.
- Audio commentaries by Donna Douglas, Don Rickles, William Idelson, Bill Mumy, Cliff Robertson, Dennis Weaver and Shelley Berman.
- Vintage audio recollections with Buzz Kulik, Douglas Heyes, Maxine Stuart, George Clayton Johnson, Robert Serling and Elliot Silverstein
- Isolated Music Scores featuring the legendary Bernard Herrmann, Jerry Goldsmith, Fred Steiner and more
- Rod Serling promos for Next Week’s Show
- Rare Serling appearances: The Mike Wallace Interview, Tell It To Groucho and The Jack Benny Show
1. King Nine Will Not Return:
2. The Man in The Bottle
3. Nervous Man in a Four Dollar Room
4. A Thing About Machines
5. The Howling Man
6. Eye of The Beholder
1. Nick of Time
2. The Lateness of The Hour
3. The Trouble With Templeton
4. A Most Unusual Camera
5. The Night of The Meek
1. Back There
2. The Whole Truth
3. The Invaders
4. A Penny for your Thoughts
5. Twenty Two
6. The Odyssey of Flight 33
1. Mr. Dingle, The Strong
3. The Prime Mover
4. Long Distance Call
5. A Hundred Yards Over The Rim
6. The Rip Van Winkle Caper
1. The Silence
2. Shadow Play
3. The Mind and The Matter
4. Will The Real Martian Please Stand Up?
5. The Obsolete Man
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.