Millennium - Season 1 - 3 [Box Set] DVD
Retired serial-profiler Frank Black has moved his family to Seattle to escape the violence and horror he dealt with while working for the FBI in Washington, D.C. Although his uncanny and often unsettling ability to see into the twisted minds of serial killers has caused him much inner torment, Black knows his "gift" can still be used to help protect and save others. For that reason he has joined the mysterious Millennium Group, a team of underground ex-law enforcement experts dedicated to fighting against the ever-growing forces of evil and darkness in the world.
Season Two of Chris Carter's groundbreaking show continues the story of retired FBI profiler Frank Black and his work for the Millennium Group. When his wife is kidnapped Frank realises that there are certain secrets that the group has kept from him. Already suspicious of the group's real motives, a dangerous division within the group itself finally convinces Frank to quit. Determined to alert his friends and co-workers to the growing danger, Frank is horrified to discover that it may be too late to save anyone.
The final piece in the Millennium jigsaw. After leaving the FBI Frank Black joined the Millennium Group, a covert team of ex-law enforcement experts battling the growing forces of evil in the world - or so he thought. When a deadly viral outbreak spread across the country killing thousands of people, Frank discovered it was all part of a plot by the group. Now, disillusioned and outraged, Frank returns to the FBI with a new resolve to expose the Millennium Group. But protecting his job and daughter, who Frank fears shares his gift, is no easy task when there are those who believe that is he is not a part of the Group there is no reason for him to be allowed to keep using his gift against him.
- Commentary for 'Pilot' by Chris Carter
- Commentary for 'Gehenna' by director David Nutter
- Documentary - 'Order in Chaos, Making Millennium Season One'
- Featurette - 'Chasing the Dragon: a Conversation with the Academy Group'
- Featurette - 'Creating the Logo and Title Sequence'
- Eight TV Spots
- Commentary for 'The Hand Of Saint Sebastian' by director Tom Wright
- Commentary for 'The Mikado' by writer Michael R. Perry
- Featurette - 'The Turn of the Tide: The Making of Season 2'
- Featurette - 'Academy Group: Victimology'
- Commentary for 'The Innocents' by actors Lance Henriksen and Klea Scott
- Commentary for 'Collateral Damage' by director Tom Wright
- Two Featurettes - 'Endgame: The Making of Millennium Season 3' and 'Between The Lines'
- Millenium episode from Season 7 of The X-Files
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (3-5 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Customers who bought this also bought:
There are currently no reviews.