Holiday Inn – Colourised Version (2010) DVD
Black & White Version
- A COUPLE OF SONG AND DANCE MEN featurette
- Interview with Ava Astaire-MacKenzie.
- ALL SINGING - ALL DANCING: Before & After
- AUDIO COMMENTARY by film historian Ken Barnes with archive audio comments by Fred Astaire, Bing Crosby and John Scott Trotter.
- CAST AND CREW PROFILES
- THEATRICAL TRAILER
- PRODUCTION NOTES.
New Colour Version
Colouring a Classic
- Learn how Holiday Inn was colour-designed using amazing new technology that transformed the black and white classic to colour with the help of Jan Mucklestone, personal sketch artist of famed costume designer Edith Head.
- With music by Irving Berlin, songs by Bing Crosby and dancing by Fred Astaire,
- Holiday Inn is one of the most delightful and memorable musicals of all time. Crosby
- plays Jim Hardy, a song and dance man who leaves showbiz to open a Connecticut Inn.
- Astaire plays Ted Hanover, Hardy’s former partner and rival in love. And, of course there are girls (Marjorie Reynolds and Virginia Dale), an agent (Walter Abel) and plenty of lavish song and dance routines with spectacular production numbers.
- It contains all your favourite Irving Berlin hit songs, including the one and only "White Christmas".
Delivery & Returns
Express Delivery - if ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. More Info »
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (3-5 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.