Practical Test Complete 2012
Learning to Drive can be an expensive and time-consuming business. Using Driving Test Complete, learner drivers can thoroughly prepare themselves for every aspect of the test and significantly increase their chances of passing first time around.
- Nationally, the average failure rate is 46.2 percent is 46.2 percent – 336,353 out of 728,438 tests taken*
- According to the AA the average cost of a single driving lesson is now £24
- The theory and practical driving tests cost £86.50. You must pass the theory test before you can apply for the practical test
- The drivers’ group recommends learners take 44 lessons before attempting their test, putting the overall bill for learning to drive at well over £1000
- As the recession hits harder, more and more people have decided to take lessons from parents and relatives in order to save money. This makes the tutorial products used to supplement learning even more important.
Information about the 2012 test changes.
The Driving Standards Agency is to stop publishing the multiple choice questions and answers used in the driving theory test. From January 2012 it will create a new test using unpublished questions. The move was announced by Road Safety Minister to ensure new drivers learn the principles behind driving theory instead of just memorising the answers to pre-set questions.
The current theory test question bank will still be available to help with revision, but these will not appear in the test itself from January 2012. Therefore, memorising these questions alone is no longer sufficient to ensure learners pass their theory test.
The only way to be certain of passing is to undertake one of the three comprehensive learning programmes offered in this product. You can learn the necessary knowledge and understanding in three different ways using one or any combination of the following:
- Highway Code plus programme (12 lessons)
- DSA test categories programme (14 lessons)
- Learn to Drive programme (12 lessons)
Once you have learnt the theory and correctly answered all the lesson quiz questions you will be more than ready to undertake the 10 pre-set highly realistic theory tests, or any number of randomly generated tests to make absolutely certain you are ready for the test.
- The only product available with 3 unique learning systems to help you learn and understand driving theory; essential for the new test in January 2012 which will use unpublished questions
- A complete Learn-to-Drive software solution with 8 learning modules in one pack
- Developed in conjunction with professional instructors from Learner Driver Centres (LDC), one of the UK’s biggest driving schools
- Award-Winning Software –regularly reviewed as the best driving test product available
- Great offers including a FREE driving lesson (worth up to £28) with LDC, one of the UK’s leading nationwide driving schools
- PASS Guarantee –We offer £50 worth of Avanquest software if learners fail the theory test after using the product thoroughly
- Includes the OFFICIAL DSA Theory Test Question Bank for cars and motorcycles valid until December 31st 2011 and the OFFICIAL DSA Theory Test Revisions Questions for all tests from Jan 2012.
- Features 24 case studies and the shorter Abridged Driving Test.
- Practise with 10 highly realistic mock theory tests
- FREE Theory Test e-book.
- Learn on the Move –View or listen to the DSA revision questions and the Highway Code, on your mobile phone, iPod, tablet, PDA or MP3 player!
- Includes everything learner drivers need to prepare for and pass the Theory Test.
- Offers 3 unique ways to learn and revise for the Theory Test; DSA categories, Highway Code or in conjunction with your driving th your driving lessons.
- Analyses progress to highlight weaknesses that need more revision.
- View hints and full explanations for each question and answer.
- Sit unlimited random mock tests; results are fed back into the program for tailored revision and lets you know when you’re ready to take the actual test.
- Includes over 400 high-quality hazard perception test simulation video clips including the 10 official DSA practice clips.
- Learn about how the Hazard Perception Test will be conducted with the OFFICIAL DSA test introduction duction video.
- 3 interactive tutorials and 30 videos to cover the test, hazard perception and defensive driving.
- 14 tutorials and video clips for each hazard type.
- 28 pre-set test simulations, each incorporating 14 clips, one for each hazard type.
- Unlimited mock HP tests with the random test facility.
- 'Hazard Type' mock test facility lets you take a test on a specific hazard.
- Clip review feature shows you exactly where you clicked and where points are scored.
- Highly accurate anti-cheat mechanism anism – avoid the cheat penalty and maximise your score (Most people who fail the Theory Test do so on the Hazard Perception test!).
- Review and retest your 10 weakest clips to identify problem areas and ensure test success!
- Follow the Learn-2-Drive structured training system incorporating 20 interactive lessons with animations, videos and quizzes.
- An Interactive tutorial tells you all about the practical test with illustrations, animations and video.
- Interactive Examiners Marking Sheet with 25 pop up tutorials explaining what the examiner is looking for and what constitutes a driving fault.
- Interactive training notes to help you correct any faults you’ve identified.
- Mock Driving Test -watch and interact with a full driving test as if you were the examiner -a great insight into what to expect on the day!
- 20 Interactive driving lessons using over 50 animations, videos and quizzes to help you to prepare for each driving each driving lesson.
- Signs and Signals - Learn the signs, road markings and signals via pre-study lessons - Interactive game to help learn traffics signs with ease!
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.