Driving Test Premium 2012
The Ultimate Driving Test Pack! Containing 4 essential reference tools and a free game, it has everything you need for a stress-free learning experience! Featuring the Official DSA Theory Test Questions for cars and motorcycles (valid for 2009/10), over 600 high-quality hazard perception practice clips, a comprehensive guide to the practical test and video footage of over 60 driving lessons, it covers everything you could possibly need to know to pass your theory and practical test – first time! We’ve even included a free game so you can relax and have some fun after all the hard work!
With the OFFICIAL DSA Theory Test Question Bank in an easy-to-study format, and over 100 Hazard Perception clips, this program is designed to thoroughly prepare you for the Theory Test and even guarantees success on the day!*
- Three unique learning systems for the Official DSA Theory Test questions for cars and motorcycles valid for 2009/2010
- New Case Studies – Includes 14 car and 10 motorcycle case studies, designed to closely represent the official ones to be introduce for all theory tests taken after September 28th 2009
- New Abridged Theory Test – Features a shorter 35 question mock test option for learners who have undergone an accredited pre-driver training course.
- Interactive Theory Test tutorial so you know what to expect on the day
- Highly realistic Theory Test simulations, with 10 pre-designed tests based on the most commonly occurring questions
- Printable Theory Test question papers so you can practise away from the PC
- Unlimited random mock tests, all with a balanced set of questions
- A progress monitor to pinpoint questions that haven't been answered, or have been answered incorrectly
- Automatically sends feedback from the mock tests to the learning section, for tailored revision
- Print, view or search the Highway Code and Theory Workbook (worth £9.94)
- Interactive version of the latest edition of the Highway Code with professional voiceover and extra training notes
- Learn on the Move
- Practise the DSA questions and answers plus the Highway Code on your mobile phone, iPod, or other mobile devices that support MP3 files and podcasts
- With over 600 high quality Hazard Perception Test simulation video clips, this program tests your ability to spot potentially dangerous situations on the road. All the clips accurately represent those you will face in the real test, so you can be confident you’re properly prepared on the day.
- Includes over 600 hazard perception test simulation video clips
- 3 interactive tutorials and 30 videos to cover the test, hazard perception and defensive driving
- 14 tutorials and video clips for each of the common hazard types
- 42 highly realistic Hazard Perception Test simulations with a clip review option. Each test is unique and contains a properly balanced set of hazard test types
- Random Hazard Perception Test simulator with a clip review option giving you virtually unlimited additional test combinations to try
- 'Hazard Type' mock test feature lets you take a test on a specific hazard type
- Clip Review feature shows you exactly where you clicked and where points are scored. Clips can be replayed at full, half or quarter speed
- Review and retest your 10 weakest clips to identify problem areas and ensure test success
- Exceptionally accurate anti-cheat mechanism to help you determine what type of clicking is and is not allowed
- Comprehensive video tutorial presentation about the scoring mechanism and precisely what constitutes a developing hazard
- With 20 interactive multimedia driving lessons, 19 “Show Me and Tell Me” video examples, and a fully interactive Driving Test simulation game, you’ll have everything you need to prepare for and pass your Driving Test.
- Multimedia tutorial about the Practical Driving Test
- Interactive version of the Driving Test Examiners Report to determine exactly what the examiner is looking for and what counts as a fault
- Training notes to help you correct any faults identified from the Examiner’s Marking Sheet
- Interact with a full driving test video game. Take on the role of the examiner and determine how to mark the pupils Driving Test Report – a great way to know what to expect on the day!
- Highly acclaimed Learn-2-Drive programme - 20 lessons for you to follow with mum or dad or your driving instructor
- 50 animated presentations with exercises, video tutorials and quizzes to help you prepare for each in-car lesson in the LDC programme.
- Full Show Me, Tell Me driving lesson video with a professional instructor
- 19 Interactive mock test video clips showing examples of the “12 Show Me” and “7 Tell Me” official DSA questions
Signs and Signals
Learn the signs, road markings and signals via pre-study lessons plus and interactive game to help learn traffic signs with ease!
Driving Lessons Back to the top
Guides you through all the driving lessons you're likely to encounter on the way to passing the Practical Test. With footage of over 60 driving lessons covering everything from cockpit drill to the actual test, it provides learner drivers with an essential learning and reference tool to help them pass their test first time. The guide also includes valuable information about PassPlus; the DSA's training scheme for new drivers, basic vehicle maintenance and the Show Me, Tell Me test. With fantastic camera angles including in-car, outside and door mounted cameras, this DVD video has it all covered!
- Over 60 detailed lessons with professional voiceover and on-screen text
- Help save money on expensive driving lessons and reduces the time it takes to pass your test
- Includes exercises to practise prior to booking lessons
- Interactive section to test your driving knowledge
- Practical tips are reinforced with driver demonstrations
- Show Me, Tell Me video explanations
- Basic Maintenance hints such as changing a wheel and jump starting a car
- PassPlus section - includes motorway driving, driving in bad weather, what to do at a level crossing and fords etc.
You’ve done the serious stuff … now have some fun! Premium Pack includes free game – Little Shop of Treasures Road Trip!
We’re so confident that using this product will significantly increase your chances of passing the Theory Test, we’re offering £50 worth of Avanquest software to anyone who fails the Theory Test, having thoroughly used the product*
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.