Hitachi Touro 1TB External Portable USB 3.0 Hard Drive
The Hitachi Touro Portable Hard Drive provides you with 1TB of storage for your photos, music, movies and other documents. With simple plug and play connectivity, Touro features a stylish, smooth textured body. Backup all your important files with the Touro Hard Drive or use it to carry around your files wherever you go.
The Touro Portable Drive is USB bus powered, so you won't have to carry around a large power adapter. Preformatted for Windows PCs, it can also be easily reformatted to work with Mac OSX Leopard and Snow Leopard. Its USB 3.0 interface ensures fast data speeds for moving your files on and off the portable drive. - A.D.
- 1TB of portable storage for all your digital files
- Smooth, textured body for solid good looks
- Preformatted for PCs, easily reformatted for Macs
- USB 3.0 interface
- USB powered
- 2.5 inch external hard disk drive
- Interface: USB 3.0 compliant
- Data Transfer Rate: USB 3.0 up to 5 Gbps, USB 2.0 up to 480 Mbps
- Power: USB bus-powered
- Operating Temp: 5 – 35C °
- Relative Humidity: 20-80% non-condensing
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Mac OS X (10.5 or newer)
- Web Browsers: Internet Explorer (7 or newer), Mac Safari (4 or newer)
- Dimensions: 80mm x 126mm x 15mm
- Weight: 155gm
- System Requirements:
- Windows users: Computer system running with Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7 and an available USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 port
- Mac users: Computer system running with Mac OS 10.5 or newer and an available USB 2.0 port
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.