X-Men: First Class - Triple Play (Includes DVD, Blu-Ray and Digital Copy) Blu-ray
|Number of Discs:||
|Theatrical Release Year:||
X-Men: First Class brings together the epic scale and action of a classic blockbuster with a character driven story that unveils the beginning of the X-Men saga – and a secret history of the Cold War and our world at the brink of nuclear Armageddon. As the first class discovers, harnesses and comes to terms with their formidable powers, alliances are formed that will shape the eternal war between the heroes and villains of the X-Men universe. The British dream team behind Kick Ass – director Matthew Vaughn and writer Jane Goldman - are joined by a stellar cast including James McAvoy (Wanted), Michael Fassbender (Inglourious Basterds), Nicholas Hoult (A Single Man) and Jason Flemyng (Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels) in one of the biggest blockbusters of the year.
- Cerebro: The Ultimate Mutant Database; replicates what happens when Charles locates mutants through Cerebro and allows you to learn more about various mutants, connect them to key events, decipher connections between them and much more (additional mutants can be unlocked through BD Live)
- Children of the Atom: Multi-Part Documentary on the X-Men including the following elements: 'Second Genesis', 'Band of Brothers', 'Transformation', 'Suiting Up', 'New Frontier: a Dose of Style', 'Pulling Off the Impossible', 'Sound and Fury' and 'Untitled Closing'
- 13 Deleted Scenes
- Erik in Argentinean Airport
- Shaw with Cuban Generals
- Charles and Moira's Tryst, Part 1
- Charles and Erik Recruit Angel (extended)
- The Russian Truck (extended)
- Erik vs Russian Guards (extended)
- Shaw's Plan (extended)
- Havok Training, Part 1 (extended)
- Banshee Training, Part 1 (extended)
- Havok Training, Part 2 (extended)
- Banshee Training, Part 2 (extended)
- Hank and Raven in the Lab (extended)
- Charles and Moira's Tryst, Part 2
- Digital Copy
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.