Wrath of the Titans 3D Blu-ray
|Number of Discs:||
|Theatrical Release Year:||
A decade after his heroic defeat of the monstrous Kraken, Perseus (Worthington) - the demigod son of Zeus (Neeson) - is attempting to live a quieter life as a village fisherman and the sole parent to his 10-year old son, Helius. Meanwhile, a struggle for supremacy rages between the gods and the Titans. Dangerously weakened by humanity's lack of devotion, the gods are losing control of the imprisoned Titans and their ferocious leader, Kronos.
Perseus cannot ignore his true calling when Hades, along with Zeus' godly son, Ares (Edgar Ramírez), switch loyalties and make a deal with Kronos to capture Zeus. The Titans' strength grows stronger as Zeus' remaining godly powers are siphoned, and hell is unleashed on earth. Perseus bravely embarks on a treacherous quest into the underworld to rescue Zeus, overthrow the Titans and save mankind.
- Maximum Movie Mode - The Path of Men
- Maximum Movie Mode - The Path of Gods
- Battling the Chimera - The Path of Men
- Who Are The Titans? The Path of Gods
- Agenor: The Other Demi-God - The Path of Men
- The Cyclops Fight - The Path of Men
- Hephaestus: God of Fire - The Path of Gods
- Prison of the Titans - The Path of Men
- Lost in Tartarus' Labyrinth - The Path of Gods
- Minotaur: The Human Nightmare - The Path of Men
- Creatures of the Titans - The Path of Gods
- The Heavens Raise Hell on Earth - The Path of Men
- Perseus Owes Helius an Explanation
- Perseus Addresses the Troops
- Zeus is Led Past Missing Olympians
- MMM Graphic Localization
*Please note all special features are in 2D.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.