This is the End - Mastered in 4K Edition (Includes UltraViolet Copy) Blu-ray
This is the End follows six friends trapped in a house after a series of strange and catastrophic events devastate Los Angeles. As the world unravels outside, dwindling supplies and cabin fever threaten to tear apart the friendships inside. Eventually, they are forced to leave the house, facing their fate and the true meaning of friendship and redemption.
- Commentary with directors Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg
- Directing Your Friends featurette - Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg discuss what it's like to make a film with their friends and hear from the cast about their experiences.
- This Is The Marketing:
- Marketing Outtakes
- Cast Featurette
- Redband Sizzle Trailer
- Four Additional Confessionals:
- Aziz Haunts Craig Confessional
- James and Danny Confessional
- Jonah Confessional
- Seth and Jay Confessional
Blu-Ray Exclusive Special Features:
- Deleted Scenes
- This is the Gag Reel
- Line-O-Ramas Blooper Reel - Back-to-back shots of the actors' different delivery of certain lines from the film, including:
- Cum Battle
- We Don't Know You Man!
- Six Featurettes:
- Meta-Apocalypse - The cast discusses the unique acting challenges of playing versions of themselves
- Let's Get Technical - A look at the visual effects and technical aspects of the film
- Party Time - A behind-the-scenes look at the making of the party scene at James Franco's house, including the celebrity friends who showed up
- The Cannibal King - Channing Tatum and Danny McBride take us on set to show us how it really was filming their scenes together
- The Making of 'The Making of Pineapple Express 2' - A behind-the-scenes look at the cast making the sequel to Pineapple Express
- 'Jay and Seth Vs. The Apocalypse - The Original Short' - The original short that inspired the film
|Number of Discs:||
|Theatrical Release Year:||
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.