The Smurfs 2 - Mastered in 4K Edition (Includes UltraViolet Copy) Blu-ray
Evil wizard Gargamel creates a couple of mischievous Smurf-like creatures called the Naughties hoping they will let him harness the magical Smurf-essence. However, he soon discovers that he needs the help of Smurfette, who knows the secret to turning the Naughties into real Smurfs. When Gargamel and his Naughties kidnap Smurfette from Smurf Village and bring her to Paris, it's up to Papa, Clumsy, Grouchy and Vanity to reunite with their human friends, Patrick and Grace Winslow, and rescue her!
- Deleted Scenes
- Two featurettes:
- Blondes Have More Fun: The History of Smurfette - Learn all about Smurfette's 'golden' past as we trace her origins back to Peyo's stories, and how that in turn inspired the filmmakers as they were putting together this newest Smurf's tale. Then, hear from Katy Perry on how she tapped into her inner Smurf to pull off the role in the voiceover booth
- Animating Azrael: Discover how the filmmakers animated our favourite feline sidekick
- Three Blu-ray exclusive featurettes:
- The Puurrfect Companion: Azreal's Tail - See how Azrael was created, from the live-action cat to the digital double, and how actor Frank Welker brought the character to life
- Evolution of the Naughties - Learn how the filmmakers designed the newest additions to The Smurfs, Hackus and Vexy
- New Faces In Smurfy Places - Meet the new characters, Hackus and Vexy, and hear from actors Christina Ricci and J.B. Smoove on what it was like to voice the Naughties
- Smurf-O-Vision 2 App - Play Smurftastic activities with your favourite Smurfs and sync with the Blu-ray to unlock more fun
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.