The Return of the Living Dead - Limited Edition Steelbook Blu-ray
|Number of Discs:||
|Theatrical Release Year:||
The dead have risen and they need ‘Brains’! Dan O’Bannons cult splatterfest is one of the definitive zombie movies and one of the classic horrors of the 80’s.
Blundering medical supplies warehouse workers Frank and his young trainee Freddy unwittingly set off a mysterious U.S. military chemical that brings the dead back to life. And they’ve got a real hunger for human brains! Enlisting the help of the local crematorium they set off a chain of events that could lead to the end of civilisation.
Can they defeat the growing army of ravenous zombies? ‘How do you kill something that’s already dead?’ ‘It’s not a bad question Burt.’
- The origins of Return of the Living Dead with John A. Russo
- The FX of the Living Dead with production designer William Stout and FX make-up artists William Munns and Tony Gardner
- Party Time with music consultant Steve Pross and 45 Grave singer Dinah Cancer
- More Brains! A Return to the Living Dead Documentary
- Dan O'Bannan - The Final Interview
- They Won't Stay Dead: A Look at Return of the Living Dead Part 11
- Love Beyond the Grave: A Look at Return of the Living Dead 3
- Stacey Q Live: Exclusive 'Tonight' Music Video
- Even More Brains: Deleted documentary interviews
- The Return of the Living Dead in 3 minutes
- Resurrected Settings: The Filming Locations Today
- Ernies Notepad - 20 page replica notebook
Delivery & Returns
Express Delivery - if ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. More Info »
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (3-5 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.