The Hunger Games Blu-ray
|Number of Discs:||
|Theatrical Release Year:||
The sci-fi thriller The Hunger Games, based on the best-selling epic novels, is set in the ruins of what was once North America. Every year the Capitol of Panem forces each of its twelve districts to send a teenage boy and girl to compete in The Hunger Games. Part twisted entertainment, part government intimidation tactic, The Hunger Games are a nationally televised event in which these 24 "Tributes" must fight with one another until one survivor remains. When her little sister is picked to compete, Katniss Everdeen (Jennifer Lawrence) volunteers in her place.
Pitted against highly-trained Tributes who have prepared for these Games their entire lives, Katniss is forced to rely upon her sharp instincts as well as the mentorship of drunken former victor Haymitch Abernathy (Woody Harrelson). If she's ever to return home to District 12, Katniss must make impossible choices in the arena that weigh survival against humanity and life against love. Also starring Donald Sutherland, Elizabeth Banks, Stanley Tucci, Liam Hemsworth, Josh Hutcherson, Toby Jones, Wes Bentley and Lenny Kravitz.
- The World is Watching: Making of The Hunger Games - An eight-part documentary covering the "making of" the film in all aspects from the pre-production process all the way through the theatrical release and fan reactions
- "Game Maker: Suzanne Collins and The Hunger Games Phenomenon" Featurette
- "Letters from the Rose Garden" Featurette - Insights from Donald Sutherland on the development of his role as President Snow
- "Controlling the Games" Featurette - Stories and concepts behind creating the control center
- A Conversation with Gary Ross and Elvis Mitchell
- Propaganda Film (in its entirety)
- Marketing Archive
- Preparing for The Games: A Director's Process (Blu-Ray Exclusive)
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.