The Dark Knight Rises Blu-ray
It has been eight years since Batman vanished into the night, turning, in that instant, from hero to fugitive. Assuming the blame for the death of D.A. Harvey Dent, the Dark Knight sacrificed everything for what he and Commissioner Gordon both hoped was the greater good. For a time the lie worked, as criminal activity in Gotham City was crushed under the weight of the anti-crime Dent Act.
But everything will change with the arrival of a cunning cat burglar with a mysterious agenda. Far more dangerous, however, is the emergence of Bane, a masked terrorist whose ruthless plans for Gotham drive Bruce out of his self-imposed exile. But even if he dons the cape and cowl again, Batman may be no match for Bane.
- The Batmobile: Witness all five Batmobiles together for the first time in history
- The Prologue: High Altitude Hijacking - See how Christopher Nolan and his filmmaking team staged the film's high-flying opening sequence
- Return to the Batcave: Witness the reconstruction of the Batcave with time-lapse photography
- Beneath Gotham: Director Christopher Nolan gives Batman a new mode of transportation in The Dark Knight Rises
- The Bat Pod - Director Christopher Nolan gives Batman a new mode of transportation in The Dark Knight Rises
- Batman vs Bane: The filmmakers and actors reveal how they planned and shot the epic fight sequence between Batman and Bane
- Armory Accepted: See how special effects and a miniature unit were used to simulate the demolition drop of the Tumbler through the ceiling
- Gameday Destruction: The filmmakers describe the production plan that went into executing the jaw-dropping sequence at Gotham Stadium
- Demolishing a City Street: Learn how a series of practical special effects were used to simulate the complete destruction of a city street
- The Pit: The filmmakers explain the design and construction of two giant, vertical sets - The underground prison and the well
- The Chant: Christopher Nolan and Hans Zimmer discuss the creation of the chant that formed the basis of the score's
- The War on Wall Street: Get a glimpse behind the coordination and production of the epic battle for Gotham City
- Race to the Reactor: Watch how the filmmakers orchestrated the film's climatic chase sequence with multiple Tumblers and the Batpod
- The Journey of The Dark Knight: Get insight into story and thematic choices that structured the final chapter of Bruce Wayne's journey as Batman, supported by interviews with CN, Jonah Nolan and David Goyer
- Gotham's Reckoning: The filmmakers reflect on their reinvention of Bane and all the elements that went into making him Batman's most lethal and his wardrobe
- A Girls Gotta Eat: The filmmakers discuss the challenge of bringing an iconic character to life, detaling the acting choices, fashion, training anf her tactical-ego of Catwoman
- Shadows and Light in Large Format: Discover the philosophy and methodology of capturing The Dark Knight Rises on the grand canvas of Imax film
- The End of a Legend: The filmmakers give their final thoughts on working on The Dark Knight Rises and what it was like to be a part of
- Trailer Archive
|Number of Discs:||
|Theatrical Release Year:||
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.