Tarantino XX Blu-ray
Tarantino XX contains eight films chosen by Tarantino to illustrate the first 20 years of his career, featuring the films that helped define his early success, including Reservoir Dogs, True Romance, Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown, Kill Bill Vol. 1, Kill Bill Vol. 2, Death Proof and Inglourious Basterds. To complete the stunning high definition 10-disc set, the Tarantino XX: 8-Film Collection also features two discs with five hours of all-new bonus material, highlighted by a critics' retrospective on Tarantino's groundbreaking catalogue of films and "20 Years of Filmmaking" that contains interviews with critics, stars and other masters of cinema.
Click Image To Enlarge
Tarantino XX: 8-Film Collection showcases one of the most innovative filmmakers of our time and is a must-have for serious film fans. Honouring the 20th anniversary of Reservoir Dogs - the cultural milestone that brought Tarantino to the forefront as a cinematic legend. Tarantino XX on Blu-ray also features striking, original artwork designed and illustrated by Mondo. In collectible packaging, the Tarantino XX: 8-Film Collection is a must have for any Tarantino or film fan!
- Critics Corner: The Films of Quentin Tarantino
- 20 Years of Filmmaking - Take a look at Tarantino's career from the beginning
Reservoir Dogs Special Features:
- Commentary with Quentin Tarantino, Producer Lawrence Bender and Selected Cast and Crew
- Pulp Factoid Viewer
- The Critics' Commentaries
- Playing It Fast and Loose
- Profiling the Reservoir Dogs
- Tipping Guide
- Deleted Scenes
- The Class of '92: Sundance Interviews
- Tarantino's Sundance Institute Film-Makers Lab
- An Introduction to Film Noir: Writers and Film-Makers Feature
- Dedications - Tarantino On His Influences
- Securing the Shot: Location Scouting with Billy Fox Feature
- Original Interviews with Tarantino and Cast
- Reservoir Dolls
- K-Billy Super Sounds of the 70's
- Reservoir Dogs Style Guide
True Romance Special Features:
- Audio Commentary by Christian Slater and Patricia Arquette
- Audio Commentary by Tony Scott
- Audio Commentary by Quentin Tarantino
- Scene Selective Commentaries by Val Kilmer, Dennis Hopper, Brad Pitt and Michael Rapaport
- Deleted / Extended Scenes with Optional Director Commentary
- Alternate Ending with Optional Director and Writer Commentary
- Original 1993 Mini-feature
- Behind-the-Scenes Interactive Feature
- Animated Photo Gallery
- Theatrical Trailer
Pulp Fiction Special Features:
- Interviews with Cast
- Critics' Retrospective on the Movie's Place in Film History
- Behind-the-Scenes Footage
- Pulp Fiction: The Facts
- Production Design Feature
- Siskel and Ebert at the Movies – The Tarantino Generation
- Independent Spirit Awards Footage
- Cannes Film Festival Footage
- Charlie Rose - Tarantino Interview
- Stills Galleries
- Trivia Track
- Deleted Scenes
Jackie Brown Special Features:
- Breaking Down Jackie Brown
- Jackie Brown: How It Went Down - Retrospective Interviews with Cast and Crew
- A Look Back at Jackie Brown – Interview with Quentin Tarantino
- Chicks with Guns Video
- Siskel and Ebert at the Movies - Jackie Brown Review
- Jackie Brown on MTV
- Marketing Gallery
- Stills Galleries
- Trivia Track
- Deleted and Alternate Scenes
Kill Bill Vol. 1 Special Features:
- The Making of Kill Bill Vol. 1
- The 22.214.171.124's Bonus Music Performances
- Tarantino Trailers
Kill Bill Vol. 2 Special Features:
- The Making of Kill Bill Vol. 2
- Damoe Deleted Scene
- Chingon Musical Performance
Death Proof Special Features:
- Stunts on Wheels: The Legendary Drivers of Death Proof
- Introducing Zoe Bell
- Kurt Russell as Stuntman Mike
- The Uncut Version of Baby, It's You performed by Mary Elizabeth WinsteadThe Guys of Death Proof
- Quentin’s Greatest Collaborator: Editor Sally Menke
- Double Dare Trailer
- Death Proof International Trailer
- An International Poster Gallery
Inglorious Basterds Special Features:
- Extended and Alternate Scenes
- Roundtable Discussion with Quentin Tarantino, Brad Pitt and Elvis Mitchell
- The Making of Nation's Pride
- A Conversation with Rod Taylor
- Nation’s Pride – The Film within the Film
- The Original Inglorious Bastards
- Quentin Tarantino's Camera Angel
- Film Poster Gallery Tour
- Rod Taylor on Victoria Bitter
- Killin' Nazis Trivia Challenge
|Number of Discs:||
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Customers who bought this also bought:
There are currently no reviews.