Marvel Avengers Assemble 3D (Includes 2D Version) Blu-ray
|Number of Discs:||
|Theatrical Release Year:||
When Nick Fury (Samuel L. Jackson), the Director of an international peacekeeping agency known as S.H.I.E.L.D., encounters an unexpected enemy that threatens global safety and security, he finds himself in need of a team to pull the world back from the brink of disaster. Spanning the globe, a daring recruitment effort begins for Earth's mightiest heroes. Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr.), Captain America (Chris Evans), The Incredible Hulk (Mark Ruffalo), Thor (Chris Hemsworth), and two of the world's greatest assassins, Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson) and Hawkeye (Jeremy Renner), must assemble to defeat Loki (Tom Hiddleston), the darkest villain the Earth has ever known.
2D Blu-Ray Special Features:
- Deleted Scenes:
- Alternate Opening - Maria Hill Interrogated by the World Security Council
- Extended Scene - Loki and Clint Barton Strategize
- Steve Rogers - A Man Out of Time
- Nick Fury and the World Security Council
- Extended Scene - Black Widow and Hawkeye Viaduct Fight (Raw Fight Footage)
- Nick Fury and Maria Hill Discuss The World Security Council
- Extended Scene - Bruce Banner and the Security Guard
- Alternate Ending - Maria Hill interrogated by the World Security Council
- Gag Reel
- Marvel One-Shot: Item 47
- A Visual Journey: Go behind the scenes for a look into the amazing sets, groundbreaking visual effects, and stunning cinematography to discover how this Super Hero team-up of a lifetime was brought into breathtaking reality. Learn about key visual moments in the film, the creation of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Helicarrier, and the massive undertaking to bring some of the most iconic characters to life
Click Images To Enlarge
Delivery & Returns
Express Delivery - if ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. More Info »
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.