Lady and the Tramp - Diamond Edition Blu-ray
Fall in love with Walt Disney’s Beloved Classic, Lady And The Tramp—now unleashed in glorious high definition for the first time ever on Blu-ray! Experience like never before the thrilling adventures of Lady, a lovingly pampered cocker spaniel, and Tramp, a freewheeling mutt with a heart of gold. This heartwarming tale now charms a new generation of families and fans with its exquisite animation, unforgettable songs brilliantly restored with high definition sound, and all-new bonus that reveals the extraordinary making of process behind one of the greatest love stories of all time.
- Play Movie With Disc Introduction By Diane Disney Miller
- Audio Commentary - Inside Walt's Story Meetings
- Backstage Disney: Diamond Edition
- Diane Disney Miller: Remembering Dad
- Deleted Scenes
- Music & More- Never Recorded Song: "I'm Free As The Breeze," Lyrics By Ray Gilbert And Music By Eliot Daniel
Classic DVD Bonus Features:
- Lady's Pedigree: The Making Of Lady And The Tramp
- Finding Lady: The Art Of The Storyboard
- Original 1943 Storyboard Version Of The Film
- "The Siamese Cat Song": Finding A Voice For The Cats
- PuppyPedia: Going To The Dogs
- "Bella Notte" Music Video
- Theatrical Trailers
- Excerpts From "Disneyland" TV Shows
- Deleted Scenes
|Number of Discs:||
|Theatrical Release Year:||
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.