Iron Man 2 - Triple Play Blu-ray
|Number of Discs:||
|Theatrical Release Year:||
Includes DVD, Blu-Ray and a Digital Copy!
Now everyone knows his secret... his identity... his invention!
Robert Downey Jr. Is back as Iron Man and now he’s better than ever, Tony Stark is the man behind the machine, and the man that lives life to the max, with the public wanting him to share his technology, the military wanting his suit for themselves and then comes along Whiplash (Mickey Rourke), Tony has nowhere to run and nowhere to hide.
This is one action-packed adventure that you shouldn’t miss! Along with Downey Jr. and Rourke are Tony Stark’s new friends; the gorgeous Natasha Romanoff (Scarlett Johansson), the talented Nick Fury (Samuel L. Jackson) and of course the beautiful Pepper Potts (Gwyneth Paltrow) and all are set for a certain rollercoaster ride.
Disc 1 (Blu-Ray)
- Contains the movie in HD with optional commentary by Jon Favreau
Disc 2 (Blu-ray)
- Ultimate Iron Man: The Making of Iron Man 2 (HD)
- Easter Egg (HD)
- Featurettes (HD)
- Deleted Scenes (HD) with optional commentary by Jon Favreau
- Alternate Opening
- Coulson at the Senate
- The Sub-Orbital Jet
- Tony’s Workshop (extended)
- Natalie Wears the Gauntlet
- Flying Party Girl
- Mark II Security
- Element Rediscovered (extended)
- Concept Art Galleries
- Theatrical Trailers: Mr. Stark (HD), World (HD), IMAX Kids (HD) / Other Marvel Trailers: SEGA - Iron Man 2 Video Game (HD), SEGA - Iron Man 2 Video Game Prologue (HD), Avengers Animated Trailer (HD)
- Music Video: Shoot To Thrill (HD)
Disc 3 (DVD)
- Contains a digital copy of the feature and the feature in standard-definition
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.