Harry Potter - The Complete Collection (1-7.2) Blu-ray
Follow Harry, Hermione and Ron from day one as vulnerable young children learning new tricks at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, to their epic final battle as fully fledged wizards in a true battle of good vs. evil. This collection contains all 8 of the popular adaptions of J.K. Rowling’s action-packed novels. -M.F.
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Create your own Picture-in-Picture commentary
- J.K. Rowling: A Year in the Life
- Cast members guide to moviemaking
- What's on your mind? – Q&A with cast/crew
- One-Minute Drills - Cast members sum up their characters
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1
- The Last Days of Privet Drive - Maximum Movie Mode
- Hagrid's Motorbike - Maximum Movie Mode
- Death Eaters Attack Cafe - Maximum Movie Mode
- Creating Dobby and Kreacher - Maximum Movie Mode
- Magical Tents! - Maximum Movie Mode
- The Return of Griphook - Maximum Movie Mode
- The Seven Harry's
- On the Green with Rupert, Tom, Oliver, and James
- Deleted Scenes
- Godric's Hollow/Harry Nagini Battle
- The Frozen Lake
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1
- Behind the Soundtrack
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Promotional Trailer
- Dan, Rupert, and Emma's Running Competition
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2
Maximum Movie Mode:
- Aberforth Dumbledore
- Deathly Hallows Costume Changes
- Harry Returns to Hogwarts
- The Hogwarts Shield
- The Room of Requirement Set
- The Fiery Escape
- Neville's Stand
- Molly Takes Down Bellatrix
- Final Farewells from Cast and Crew
- Pottermore Preview
- When Harry Left Hogwarts
- The Goblins of Gringotts
- The Women of Harry Potter
- Deleted Scenes
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- A Conversation with JK Rowling and Daniel Radcliffe
|Number of Discs:||
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.