Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: Ultimate Collector's Edition - Double Play (Blu-Ray and DVD) Blu-ray
|Number of Discs:||
|Theatrical Release Year:||
Harry Potter is a well-known name when it comes to the world of Wizardry, and he's got a big reputation to live up to. His reputation, as well as his magical abilities, are about to be put to the test!
A mysterious visitor named Dobby the House Elf appears at Harry's house over the summer and warns Harry not to return to Hogwarts. Knowing his life will be in danger, Harry is determined that this warning holds no merit and returns to Hogwarts, but soon finds that perhaps he shouldn't have.
"The Chamber of Secrets Has Been Opened. Enemies of the Heir, Beware" is found mauled across a wall in blood. With students being attacked, Harry may be the only one that is able to help!
- Blu-ray Feature
- DVD Feature
- DVD Extended Feature
- DVD Special Features
- Creating the World of Harry Potter: Characters
- 48-Page Photo Book with Rare Images from Years 1-7
- 2 Ultimate Edition Character Cards
- Creating the World of Harry Potter, Part 2: Characters
- Explore how the cast and creative team of directors and designers take the character's descriptions on the page to the actor's performances on film
- Screen Tests of Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Revealed - 2002 HBO First Look special
- Trailers and TV Spots
- Deleted Scenes
- Lockhart's Classroom
- Photo Gallery: Certificates - Have a look at Gilderoy Lockhart's many achievements
- Required Reading - Find out what text books you'll need for Lockhart's Defense Against the Dark Arts class
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (3-5 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Customers who bought this also bought:
There are currently no reviews.