Game of Thrones - Season 1 Blu-ray
In a land where summers span decades and winters can last a lifetime, trouble is brewing. From the scheming south and the savage eastern lands, to the frozen north and the ancient Wall that protects the realm from the darkness beyond, powerful families are engaged in a deadly cat-and-mouse game for control of the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros. As betrayal, lust, intrigue and supernatural forces shake the four corners of the Kingdoms, their bloody struggle for the Iron Throne will have unforeseen and far-reaching consequences. Winter is coming. Let the Game of Thrones begin.
- Episodic Previews and Recaps
- Making of Game of Thrones
- Character Profiles
- Creating the Dothraki Language
- Inside the Night's Watch
- From the Book to the Screen
- Creating the Show Open
- Anatomy of Episode 6 "A Golden Crown"
- In-Episode Guide (In-Episode Interactive Feature)
- Complete Guide to Westeros (Menu-Based)
- Episode 1 - "Winter is Coming" with Commentary by Executive Producers/Writers David Benioff and D.B. Weiss
- Episode 2 - "The Kingsroad" with Commentary by Lena Headey, Mark Addy and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau
- Episode 3 - "Lord Snow" with Commentary by Sophie Turner, Maisie Williams and Isaac Hempstead-Wright
- Episode 4 - "Cripples, Bastards and Broken Things" with Commentary by Writer Bryan Cogman and Kit Harington
- Episode 6 - "A Golden Crown" with Commentary by Peter Dinklage, Emilia Clarke, Harry Lloyd and Director Daniel Minahan
- Episode 8 - "The Pointy End" with Commentary by Executive Producers/Writers David Benioff and D.B. Weiss and Director Alan Taylor
|Number of Discs:||
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.