E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial - Limited Edition Steelbook (Includes Digital and UltraViolet Copy) Blu-ray
One of the much-loved classics of all-time and a masterpiece from award winning film maker Steven Spielberg, E.T. - The Extra Terrestrial is released for the first time ever in stunning high definition Blu-ray.
To celebrate the 30th Anniversary of this much loved classic, the picture and sound have been fully restored to give a stunning Blu-ray special edition. Loaded with all-new special features E.T. - The Extra Terrestrial is a must-own for all fans of high definition to give an out of this world experience.
A lost alien, three million light years away from home. A lonely ten-year old boy willing to take him home. Two lives changed by a timeless adventure and a friendship that knows no earthly bounds.
Winner of four Oscars and two Golden Globes, including Best Motion Picture, ET is funny, moving and unforgettable.
A captivating classic that will embrace everyone with its magic touch.
- The E.T. Journals: In this all-new bonus feature, retrace the day-to-day experience of creating E.T from never-before-seen, behind-the-scenes footage shot by Academy Award-winning cinematographer John Toll. This piece will give viewers a unique feeling of being on-set and living the excitement of what it was like to make E.T.
- Steven Spielberg and E.T: Watch an all-new interview with Steven Spielberg, as he reflects back on the film and discusses his experience working with children as well as his overall and current perspective on E.T.
- Deleted Scenes
- A Look Back: A special insider's look into the making of E.T. featuring interviews with Steven Spielberg, the cast, and others intimately involved with the film
- The E.T. Reunion: The cast and filmmaker reunite to discuss their thoughts on the impact of the film
- The Evolution and Creation of E.T: From idea to screenplay, through casting and making the film
- The Music of E.T: A Discussion with John Williams - Interviews and footage of the long-standing relationship between John Williams and Steven Spielberg
- The 20th Anniversary Premiere: Composer John Williams played the score of E.T. live at the Shrine Auditorium for the re-release premiere of E.T. This featurette gives us a behind the scenes look at this presentation
- Original Theatrical Trailer
- UltraViolet: The revolutionary new way for consumers to collect movies and TV shows, store them in the cloud, and instantly stream and download to computers, tablets and smartphones. Consumers can now truly enjoy their movies anytime, anywhere on the platform of their choice. Currently available in the United States only.
*Special features are subject to change
|Number of Discs:||
|Theatrical Release Year:||
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.