Back to the Future - Augmented Reality Edition Blu-ray
|Number of Discs:||
|Theatrical Release Year:||
From the Academy Award-winning team of Steven Spielberg and Robert Zemeckis comes the hilariously original, ground breaking adventure that thrilled critics and audiences alike - and sparked one of the most successful movie trilogies ever!
The year is 1985 - but not for long. Because teenager Marty McFly (Michael J. Fox) is about to be blasted back to 1955 aboard the plutonium-powered DeLorean created by eccentric genius Doc Emmett Brown (Christopher Lloyd). But when Marty accidentally keeps his parents-to-be from falling in love, it triggers a time shattering chain reaction that could vaporise his future - and leave him trapped in the past! Now, Marty’s last hope is to change history - before the clock runs out in his only chance to get himself Back to the Future!
- Deleted Scenes
- Tales from the Future
- Archival Featurette - The Making of Back to the Future
- Archival Featurette - Making the Trilogy: Chapter One
- Archival Featurette - Back to the Future Night
- Michael J. Fox Q & A
- Behind the Scenes: Original Makeup Tests
- Behind the Scenes: Outtakes
- Behind the Scenes: Nuclear Test Site with Commentary
- Photo Galleries
- Production Art
- Additional Storyboards
- Behind the Scenes Photographs
- Marketing Material
- Character Portraits
- Huey Lewis and the News Power of Love Music Video
- Theatrical Teaser Trailer
- Feature Commentary with Producers Bob Gale and Neil Canton
- Q & A with Director Robert Zemeckis and Producer Bob Gale
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Customers who bought this also bought:
There are currently no reviews.