Easter is but a week away, Chocolate-lovers amongst you, so it’s time for us to bring you our Eggsellent (sorry) new Easter competition!
We’ve all had a moment where the Egg has been well and truly On Our Face, and we want to hear about it. If you fancy winning some super prizes from IWOOT, then all you have to do is submit an embarrassing story on our Facebook page (link) – the more embarrassing the better! We’ve got a pair of Walkie Talkie Watches for the overall winner and 5 runners up prizes of our new Food Face Plates. Make sure you tell us your embarassing story by 10AM on Thursday 1st April to be in with a chance.
To get you in the mood, we’ve had a quick ask around the office to see if anyone has any particularly choice stories to shareâ€¦ turns out they do. Enjoy:
Chris, Customer Services:
“I once, in my other life as a look-alike, was asked to go and audition for a pilot show at Endemol TV. When I got there I found out they didn’t care that I was a look-alike for David Tennant – they wanted me to pretend that I was a look a like for Peter Andre. They asked me to pretend to be him in the ‘Mysterious Girl’ video and do the dance that he did where he rubbed his abs… I did it and they filmed me.”
“When I was 14 I had a massive crush on Graeme Le Saux (which in itself is embarrassing enough!) I went to a charity event organized by my grandfather and to my excitement Graeme was there in real life! My grandfather took me over to meet him and proceeded to introduce me to my idol.
‘Hi Graeme, I would like you to meet my Granddaughter. I think she is in love with you or something.’
His wife looked less than pleased and I was desperately looking for a hole to crawl into.”
Phew. After all that embarrassment, you’ll probably want some Terms and Conditions, won’t you?
- Entries may be submitted from 11AM on Friday 26th March 2010.
- Entries must be submitted by 10AM on Thursday 1st April 2010.
- Entries must be submitted via our Facebook wall.
- The IWOOT panel of judges will select 1 fan who they judge to have the most egg on their face as well as 5 runners up.
- The winner will receive 1 set of 2 Walkie Talkie Watches and the runners up will each receive a Food Face Plate.
- Prizes are not transferable and IWOOT reserve the right to substitute the prize with one of an equal or greater value.
- The winner will be notified via the email address submitted or via their Facebook address shown on the entry. If a response to this notification is not received by 10AM on Tuesday 6th April, IWOOT reserves the right to randomly select another winner. In light of this, please ensure you submit an email address that you use regularly!
- You can enter the competition as many times as you like as long as you post a different story each time.
This competition is completely free to enter, no purchase is necessary.
- Employees of I Want One of Those their immediate families and anyone professionally connected with the promotion are not eligible to enter this competition.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries that are not received.
- IWOOT reserves the right to disqualify any entrant.
- If anyone is judged to have hacked, cheated or otherwise resorted to skullduggery then they will be disqualified.
- There is no cash alternative available.
The judges’ decision is final.
- This competition is open to UK residents only.