Where would we be without our Mum. Besides bringing us into the world, mum can be relied on to: kiss that scrap better; taxi you to and from school; embarrass you in front of your first love; buy you those much needed trolley loads of food at university; give you the courage to apply for that dream job; take the kids of your hands in a moment of desperation; help you through tough times with you own family; and generally be the ultimate Supermum in every situation.
To celebrate our world of Supermums we have teamed up with Buyagift to give you the chance to win one of the most ultimate Mother’s day gift ideas, an irresistible Pamper treat for two!
Attention all bloggers!
If you have a blog, then you could be in with a chance of winning one of these great prizes to either use as a Mother’s day gift…or keep all to yourself!
Excited already? Then skip straight to the Competition Entry Requirements here!
1st Prize – A Deluxe Pamper Treat for Two from Buyagift worth £84
Indulge in a day of pure relaxation at your local Bannatyne’s Health Club where you will be treated to an irresistible 55 minute treatment of your choice. Once you have enjoyed your treatment, you will be able to use the club facilities to your heart’s content, including some time in the steam room, jacuzzi and pool. You may even fancy your chances at one of the classes. To check out this whole package from Buyagift, click here to find out more information.
2nd Prize – Set of Three Deluxe Photo Frames and Vase approx. £40
Add to the decor of your mum’s home with these deluxe white frames and quirky pick bubble vase. Fill the with frames with photos of your family, or leave them blank so your mum can fill them with her favourite memories. You could also team up the vase with some gorgeous daffodils for the perfect Mother’s day gift. Click here for more information on the photo frames, and here to find out more about this beautiful vase.
3rd Prize – Compagnie de Provence Hand Care Gift Set worth approx. £21
Now who doesn’t love this brand. Whether it will stand proudly in your mum’s family bathroom for all the guests to use, or she keeps in her private en suite, having fancy hand wash and cream in the home is an every day treat for hard working hands.
Competitions Entry Requirements
Simply follow the below instructions to enter:
1. Write a Mother’s day gift guide for the ultimate Supermum on your blog. Here are some ideas to get your creative sparks going.
- Pick out your favourite Mother’s day gift ideas from IWOOT
- Collate the must have IWOOT tools required to be the ultimate Supermum
- Write an IWOOT wish list for yourself as the ultimate Supermum
2. Send a link to your post along with your name and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org to enter your post.
The competition will close at midnight on Wednesday 26th March, so be quick! Once the competition is closed, we will then read through all the entries and pick our favourite gift guides. If you are one of the lucky winners, we will then be in touch with you Thursday (27th) evening to let you know if you have been successful. We will then aim to get the prize out to you in time for Mother’s day.
Not only that, we will also announce you as the winner on Twitter and Facebook, showing off your gift guide!
Terms and Conditions
• You must be 18 years or over at the time of entry to enter this competition.
• You must be resident in the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) to enter this competition.
• The competition is not open to anyone associated with the promotion, including employees and officers of the Promoter and/or any member of The Hut Group or their families and anyone professionally connected with the competition including (but not limited to) employees of the marketing agencies used by the Promoter or agents.
• This competition is open from 18/03/14 and closes at 23:59 on 26/03/14.
• To be eligible to enter the competition, you must write a Mother’s Day gift guide for the ultimate “Supermum” on your blog and then send a link to your post along with your name and contact details to email@example.com to enter your post.
• You may only enter the competition once.
• There will be three winners. The best 3 blogs will be judged by our panel of 3 independent judges and the winners will be notified via the email address held by the Promoter within 30 days of the closing date.
• The winners’ names will be published on IWOOT social media (including Twitter and Facebook).
• The first prize is a deluxe pamper treat for two at your local Bannatyne’s Health Club. The second prize is a set of three deluxe photo-frames and a bubble vase. The third prize is a Compagnie de Provence hand care gift set.
• By entering the competition you agree to any PR or marketing any member of The Hut Group wishes to undertake to promote its websites or products (using the email address that you provided when you entered the competition).
• The prize cannot be exchanged, refunded or transferred. No cash alternative is available.
• The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any disruption, delay or misdirection of entries, or for any server, system or network failures, malfunctioning or inaccessibility.
• The Promoter will not be liable for or accept any responsibility for any failure by the winner or any entrant to comply with these terms and conditions.
• The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify without notice any entries that it believes are fraudulent.
• The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time (and any such change shall be notified to you by email).
• Entry into the competition will be taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions. The competition and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promoter: The Hut.com Limited a company registered in England and Wales (company number 05016010) whose registered office is at Meridian House, Gadbrook Park, Rudheath, Cheshire, CW9 7RA.