Nintendo 3DS Console (Coral Pink) Includes Nintendogs + Cats
The Nintendo 3DS featuring the traditional dual-screen, the top 3.5-inch gaming display is designed to produced crisp 3D images, while the bottom 3D-less display works as the touch panel. The sleek little machine also promises improved graphics capabilities over previous DS models, as well as incorporating new motion-sensor controls, which Nintendo is confident will lead to "interesting new gaming ideas from developers".
Seeing marvellous 3D worlds come to life in the palm of your hands is an experience you have to see for yourself to believe it! The large top screen of the Nintendo 3DS system uses the latest technology to produce vivid and convincing 3D effects without the need for special glasses.
3D depth slider:
The 3D depth slider allows you to increase or decrease the 3D effect to find a level of 3D that's comfortable for your eyes: it can be increased up to the highest level, scaled back to a more moderate setting or even turned off completely, depending on your personal preference. (If children aged six and under have access to the system, parents or legal guardians should restrict the display of 3D images using the Parental Controls feature.)
Photos in three dimensions:
Take photos like never before with the Nintendo 3DS Camera application! The Nintendo 3DS system comes with an inner camera and two outer cameras, allowing for pictures in full 3D. Family portraits will never be the same again!
3D Video Recording:
This November, a new system update for the portable Nintendo 3DS™ system will enable owners to capture 3D video footage. People will be able to record and view moments from birthday parties, football games and holiday events or create their own original 3D productions and show them to others in 3D, all without the need for special glasses.
Create your Mii:
Put yourself in the game! Anyone can easily make a personal Mii using the new Mii Maker application! Just take a 2D photo of yourself or someone else and Mii Maker will help you out. All you have to do is specify things like the colour of hair, eyes and skin and you'll have your own personalised Mii before you know it!
Augmented Reality games:
The 3D capabilities of the cameras allow you to truly enter a new dimension with Augmented Reality, in the AR Games application. Place one of the provided AR Cards on a flat surface, stand back and watch your game explode into life!
StreetPass and SpotPass:
Stay connected and be surprised! Nintendo 3DS keeps you connected to the world - when you're actively playing and even when you're not, using the low-energy Sleep Mode. Simply close your system while the power is on and carry it with you wherever you go!
Interact with other players as you pass by them in the street or stand next to them in a queue. Your Nintendo 3DS system will seek out and exchange data with other Nintendo 3DS systems, providing you with new content or fresh challenges from other players.
With SpotPass, your Nintendo 3DS system can detect wireless hotspots or wireless LAN access points and obtain various types of data on the spot. Free software, notifications and 3D content are just some of the things that might surprise you as you discover something new every day! (Note that receiving certain types of SpotPass content may require a system update.)
The notification LED will flash when you've received new data. Open your Nintendo 3DS system and see what's new...
Your new Nintendo 3DS system comes with everything you need to jump into the action right away! As well as your brand new Nintendo 3DS, you'll find:
- Nintendo 3DS charging cradle - Keep your Nintendo 3DS in its new cradle whenever you're at home and not playing, and you'll always be charged up and ready to discover new things when you carry your system around with you.
- SD Memory Card (2 GB) - Keep your music, downloaded games and software at hand by saving them on the included SD Memory Card.
- Nintendo 3DS AC adapter - The power supply for your system.
- Nintendo 3DS stylus - A brand new telescopic stylus that fits snugly into your system.
- AR Cards (x6) - Enter the exciting world of Augmented Reality games with these packaged AR Cards.
- Quick Start Guide
- Nintendo 3DS Operations Manual
- Parental Controls Leaflet
nintendogs puppies are back in the palm of your hand on the Nintendo 3DS system, with even cuter and more expressive puppies and, for the first time, kittens! The fun from the original nintendogs game returns, with multiple breeds to choose from, accessories for your puppies and kittens to wear, and the ability to let your puppies and kittens train and compete in different challenges and activities.
More than 20 breeds to choose from:
- Each puppy and kitten has unique coloring and personality possibilities.
- Breed choice depends on game version. These include French Bulldog, Toy Poodle and Golden Retriever.
Puppies and kittens come to life:
- Puppies and kittens look fluffier, softer and more expressive than ever in 3D.
- Adorably life-like puppies and kittens react to your touch and your voice using the built-in camera, touch screen and microphone. The facial-recognition technologies on the Nintendo 3DS even let puppies recognize their owners.
- You can take pictures of your puppies and kittens by simply tapping the camera icon on the screen, which you can save to your album and share with your friends.
Share your experience with friends and other players:
- Exchange your Mii™ characters, puppies and kittens, and presents with other nearby players over a wireless connection (StreetPass™).
- Seamlessly hop online and download new game content such as new Mii characters and items such as pet accessories (SpotPass™)*
Play with your puppies and kittens in your world:
- With the Nintendo 3DS augmented-reality feature, you can watch your puppy play on your dining room table or sit in the palm of your hand.
- You will be able to walk with your puppy and have your steps counted by the built-in pedometer on the Nintendo 3DS system when you have the game inserted and in sleep mode.
- The Journal feature will keep track of your daily activities in the game. You can view other players you’ve encountered with StreetPass, view your pedometer data, etc.
*wireless broadband Internet access required for online features.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.